B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Best graduating technical/engineering student (Caribbean Examination Council)
Junior Technical engineer with two years supervisory experience, in total of four (4) years working experience, a Diploma and Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, and a stint as a Senior research assistant within the public service industry; Georgetown, Guyana.
- Especially skilled at supervisory, research, analytical report writing, interpersonal relations.
- Extensive knowledge of supervision, management concepts, alternative energy and engineering principles.
- In-depth interest towards alternative energy, the final year project for my B.S. was based on the advantages of implementing fuel cell technology in the Republic of Guyana. Testing was done further; powering a series of lights in the Faculty of Technology using this form of energy.
July, 2007 - July, 2009
Junior Mechanical Engineer
- Maintaining the D353 caterpillar engines on ferries and hydraulic system on the dredging vessel.
- Servicing of the Lister Blackstone engine attached to marine vessels.
- Servicing of Water pumps, injector mechanisms and mechanical components attached to the workshop and vessels in bid of having them efficient and effective.
- rebuilding of engines and installation, supervision of trainee technicians
- Drafting requisitions for various parts, materials and tools, for usage in the workshop and in the fields.
- Supervising the machining of new components on the Lathe/ drilling/ milling machine that would then be installed on vessels, dock yard equipment or even sent over to the warehouse for future usage.
Confidential, Guyana May, 2006 - April, 2007
]Senior Research Assistant
- Analyzing of Questionnaires brought by field workers.
- Filing of survey documentation, ensuring orderly formation.
- Monitoring of field workers
- Preparing reports to be submitted to the Project director for approval, for governmental records and also to The United Nations.
- Attending seminars as a representative of the Bureau of Statistics under The United Nations procurement.
April- July, 2003
Intern student attached to the Air Traffic Control Tower
- MS Excel, Word
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks
English: Native language
French: Intermediate Listener, Novice Speaker, Advanced Reading and Writing
Available upon request