- A lot of time in automotive tear downs, instrumentation, tear down and rebuilt engines, Confidential repairs, bumper to bumper technician, electrical diagnosis and repair, worked on prototype electrical harness, prototype development, suspensions and driveline repairs, leadership proven, self - motivator, hard worker and I was an eagle scout. ASE Tech
- Good problem solving, I have the ability in finding electrical issues with cars great with teaching and helping others with issues, hard worker, I have the ability to go in any part of a car and repair it with no limits, tear down and rebuilds, good communication skills and also good leadership. I also have a lot of certifications.
- Performed various teardown procedures based on model change.
- Built data sheets and timed procedures.
- Maintained and safe and clean shop workplace.
- Instrumentation technician, technician in prototype electrical lab.
- Retro leader in final for ford prep for delivery computer checks on electrical systems.
- Full service technician (brakes, engine, transmission, suspension and electrical).
- Brakes electrical and suspension certification.
- Started as a lube tech then went on to become a brake technician, oil change technician, maintenance technician, use car technician.