- Proficiency in Excel-used to build spread sheets, general ledgers, balance sheets, strategic metrics.
- Proficiency in Access, Word, Power Point, and Adobe- used to create presentations, research reports, financial analysis, risk management reports and accounting.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks-used for principal accounting, quantitative methods, corporate & personal finance,
- Teamwork, leadership, B2B Sales, motivational speaking, certified personal trainer, creative writing.
- Proficient in the Spanish, also learning Portuguese, Italian, Japanese and Arabic.
- Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Life Coach.
Cost Accounting; SAP; Bill of Materials, Management of A/R Accounts; Billing and Collections; Balance Sheet and Management Status Reports; Managed small- to medium-sized audits; managed accounts payable, managed accounts receivable, and payroll departments; Generated budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis and presented to the management team; Reported on variances in quarterly costing reports; Prepared annual company accounts and reports, Oracle.
Bachelors in Business Administration and Finance
Confidential, Durham, NC September 2008 to September 2011
- Prepared, analyzed and reviewed budget, revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents including profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports and posted all results onto an excel spreadsheet.
- Maintained the nightly balance sheet as well as handling end of day and month ended budgeting accounting responsibilities which were then reported to all upper level management positions.
- Compiled and analyzed financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions, while categorizing each into excel spreadsheets.
- Analyzed and verified overall accounts at the end of the day which leads to estimation of profits or loss.
- Explained billing invoices and accounting policies to staff and clients while also resolving any accounting discrepancies.
- Assumed the role of manager on duty by being a direct liaison for guest and showing superb crisis management skills and customer service.
- Identified and responded to customer concerns while providing prompt and accurate information regarding work order entry, assignment and status.
- Prepared Revenue Forecast Consolidations and AAPR reports.
- Completed monthly revenue accounting spreadsheets along with manual fee review and adjustments, while using both People Soft and excel programs.
- Documented work at risk memos and excess G & A recordings.
- Was familiarized with corporate strategic metrics and dashboard metrics as related to accounting.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC July 2007-February 2008
- Responsible for business development through outside business-to-business sales.
- Working for the largest telecommunications and local long distance VOIP firm on the east coast, my duties included servicing accounts, conflict resolution, distribution of marketing materials.
- Demonstrated ability to expand business relationships; manage new customer accounts.
- Mitigated technical issues and managed all accounts in a timely and effective manner.
- Demonstrated ability to expand new business accounts and enhance customer relations
Confidential, Raleigh, NC August 2004- July 2007
Senior Sales Representative
- Increased sales volume and productivity by a 40% margin in the South Durham Sprint store and 65% in the Brier Creek Spring store.
- Sold products and services to existing customer, while actively soliciting new customers through inside sales, outside promotional events, and outbound marketing efforts.
- Generated over $400k revenue and maintained a monthly average of over 180% to quota with Sprint PCS.
- Officially recognized as one of the "BEST IN JOB" for my constant level of productivity being ranked in the top 100 out of 16,000 globally.
- Co-Created sales techniques and philosophies in my immediate store branch that is now being used company wide.
HONORS, AWARDS, and ACHIEVEMENTS
Employee of the Year 2010, Employee of the Quarter 2010, Area-Vice President's Award-2004-2007, National Pinnacle Club Award-2005-2007, Best in Job Award 2005-2007, Sanyo top sales award-2005-2007, Samsung top sales award-2006-2007, Motorola top sales award-2007, Sprint TEP award-2007, Sprint Data Max award-2007, Salesman of the week twice-2007, Top salesman in my district for 13 straight months-2006-2007, Employee of the month for 3 months-2005, Achievement award for the Division of Business-1997.