Production Manager with practical understanding of business and production needs. Areas of expertise include implementing new programs and employee retention.
Confidential, Fraser, MI
- Lead team of 12 production operators.
- Ensures team observes all safety guidelines and policies and maintains clean work environments.
- Ensures team is following Confidential principles
- Ensures team meets and/or exceeds production goals
- Trains, coaches and mentors team to ensure smooth adoption of new policies and procedures
- Performs minor repairs to equipment and regularly troubleshoots to ensure equipment is functioning properly.
Facilities Account Manager
Confidential, Plymouth, MI
- Ensures that each school is cleaned thoroughly and efficiently daily.
- Led team of 20 - 40 staff.
- Resolved escalated customer issues in a timely manner.
- Motivated staff to exceed quotas on a regular basis.
- Engaged employees in production processes with positive motivational techniques.
- Implemented innovative programs to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover.
- Strengthened company's business by leading implementation of a team clean project.
- Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new program.
- Maintained necessary level of communications between shifts.
Confidential, Livonia, MI
- Maintain quality, consistent, and uninterrupted production, while simultaneously monitoring and directing the work performance of production floor employees.
- Manage on-boarding of all incoming production control supervisory talent from interview to training, through successful integration to our team.
- Embrace and implement Confidential principles through the completion of several standard kaizens, including the introduction and maintenance of Confidential standards that have reduced Confidential and Confidential waste by 25% (measured through average cost).
- Currently achieving the top production rate of 115,000 lbs of produce output for customer consumption per shift, across three shifts and managers.
Confidential, Waterford, MI
- Managed all incoming/outgoing warehouse inventory through several methods including tracking all inventory shortages, preparing/staging customer orders for shipment, and coordinating the storage of all incoming material to the plant.
- Protected the integrity of over 500+ inventory records by generating all outgoing shipment paperwork; reached out to customers to resolve any discrepancies in regards to incoming orders.
- Scheduled the fulfillment of all customer orders through our plant processes by compiling order lists, distributing to team members, and supervising order completion.
- Prioritized and assisted in the offload/reload of trucks as they arrived to the facility; ensuring adherence to appointed window time schedules to accomplish this task.
- Collaborated with manufacturing team leads (supervisors, operators, managers) to guarantee the smooth flow of incoming customer orders from raw material to finished product with zero defects.
Confidential, Hamtramck, MI
- Responsible for daily operation management of adult group home for special needs older adults
- Managed and supervised all Confidential related tasks including talent acquisition/retention/separation, licensing verification for potential employees, payroll processing, as well as incoming and ongoing employee training and development.
- Coordinated the procurement of all supplies necessary to run the business, as well as monitored inventory supply levels to ensure continuous coverage.
- Demonstrated, and demanded, excellent customer service for all clients at all times from all employees.
Material Handler/Lead Operator
Confidential, Livonia, MI
- Lead operator and trainer of approx. 30 employees in a union environment, over 3 shifts in the materials management and maintenance departments.
- Provided utility relief throughout the plant as required including maintenance tech for Confidential ’s, shipping/receiving coverage, and general supply procurement.
- Worked without direct supervision, travelling to other company plants as required to provide support and assistance.