Executive Administrative Professional with extensive experience in sales related positions, including the successful planning and executing of multiple sales meetings and trade functions within budget. Proven ability to act decisively under pressure and support multiple executives (some remotely) and projects simultaneously. Recognized for exceptional power point, organizational and planning skills and effectively interfacing with staff at all levels. Highly diligent and pro-active in problem resolution.
EDY'S Grand Ice Cream – Division of Confidential USA, Rockaway, NJ 2003 – 2011
Executive Assistant to General Manager of Northeast Region (2008 – 2011)
- Supported the General Manager and his direct reports and maintained close contact with counter parts at Corporate. Interacted with all departments as well as assumed the responsibility of Office Manager.
- Scheduled Staff Conference Calls, Business Review Meetings and annual Regional Sales Meeting; resolved scheduling conflicts.
- Prepared agendas and power point templates to insure uniformity among the various presenters. Developed the GM’s presentation including overall logical flow.
- Maintained the GM's calendar, travel arrangements and scheduled appointments.
- Planned entire 12 Regional off-site Sales Meetings covering the Northeast Region and Michigan/ Ohio with a minimum of 100 attendees. Set up the audio/visual needs at the venue including rehearsal run.
- Liaison for Customer/Distribution issues; forwarded contact information to the Sales Managers for action and created a follow up system to insure customer satisfaction.
- “Go-to” person for any issues concerning the office including morale. Resolved key issues with the General Manager.
- Set up a Coupon/Gift Certificate ordering and tracking system which resulted in a budgeted savings of 50% versus prior year spending.
- Uncovered Verizon invoices for cell phones that were no longer being used but were billed monthly. Brought to the attention of the Controller saving $2,500 monthly.
Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President of Eastern Region (2003 – 2008)
- Freed up executive’s time by setting up standard office procedures and implemented the following:
- Monthly Staff Meetings and Conference Calls
- Prepared Organization charts for the Region with management input
- Organized Distributor and Lease Agreements
- Created Re-training of 500+ staff for company's culture program.
- Administered first National Sales Meeting for Distributors in Phoenix, AZ.
- Organized subsequent Distributor Meetings for the Eastern Region.
PRIOR RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Confidential Wayne, NJ
Administrative Sales Manager (1993 – 2003)
- Annual Sales Budget preparation using Excel; SKU level projections down to the route level.
- Prepared and issued weekly sales reports to management.
- Approved Short Pays on invoices after researching reasons.
- Maintained accurate and up to date organization charts, price lists and promotional activity.
- Direct contact for Food Brokers selling in our new items and promotions.
- Scheduled and conducted weekly sales meetings with the production team to insure forecasted product needs would be met.
- Displays & POP – worked with in-house sales reps and manufacturers on new display fixtures both metal and corrugated. Arranged proto-types, placed new orders and issued shipping instructions based on need and within budget. Participated in the designing of POP and established order quantities for promotional activities.
- Negotiated with various suppliers on pricing and managed bid procedure.
- Supervised five subordinates and conducted annual reviews.
Various Admin/Secretarial positions prior to promotion as Admin. Sales Manager (1966-1993)
Highly proficient in Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook,Visio and extensive Data Entry experience.