- I am searching for a position in which I can use my skills to help drive customer satisfaction and business value.
Languages: SQL, C#, Java, HTML, C++,Python.
Databases: MS SQL Server2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008, MySQLs, Oracle.
MS Packages: MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point.
Methodologies: Scrum, Waterfall, Agile.Scope Management, SDLC, Data Structure, Change Management, Project & Lifecycle Management, Process Design, Business Analysis, Test Planning and Execution, Implementation Planning, Strategic Hr Management, Business Information systems.
- Selected, developed, catalogued and classified library resources.
- Answered readers' enquiries.
- Used library systems and computer applications.
- Liaised with departmental academic staff, external organizations and suppliers.
- Ensured that library services meet the needs of particular groups of users (e.g. staff, postgraduate students, disabled students).
- Supported independent research and learning and managed resources.
- Developed IT facilities.
- Assisted readers to use computer equipment, conduct literature searches etc.
- Promoted the library's resources to users.
Business Development associate
- Handled all incoming internet email leads and internet phone leads.
- Worked with internet leads accordingly to set an appointment for a proper vehicle demonstration.
- Directed Guest to product information resources, including those available on the internet.
- Delivered inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly.
- Logged all customer comments into Dealership Management System.
- Maintained and updated customer changes in database.
- Forwarded any customer concerns to the correct department Manager and follow - up.
- Contributed to high scores for the manufacturer’s customer satisfaction index (CSI).
- Maintained accurate timekeeping record in timekeeping system and participated in required training.
- Responsible for collaborating with project stakeholders, business owners and understanding the scope, requirements and translating those to technical and functional design specifications.
- Translated client’s business needs into detailed business requirements, use cases, and systems interaction diagrams, including user stories and detail specifications.
- Responsible for leading initiatives, provide consultation, analyze business requirements and play a major role in coordinating and maintaining interactions between developments, business teams and internal/external customers.
- Helped deliver presentations to clients and management teams.
- Responsible to move between backend and frontend technologies.
- Worked within a fast-paced high growth environment and with Neoaboder’s sales, service delivery and customer care to gather business needs and understand the scope and interacted with users, other portfolios, and vendors for full lifecycle of project
- Contributed to open source projects and visualized map business processes using Visio or other tools.
- Ensured proactive account management and effective project delivery.
Technical Associate Intern
- Trained in C/C++, Basic SQL, Data structures, Business Analysis, Web security and Project Management, Object-Oriented programming language, Data Structures .
- Used JIRA in task management, user story writing and issue tracking.