Passed SOA/CAS Exam P/1 with a score of 7
Passed SOA/CAS Exam FM/2 with a score of 7
Sitting SOA/CAS Exam MLC/3L in May 2011
VEE Applied Statistics/ Corporate Finance/ Economics
Education Confidential, Edmond, Oklahoma
Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science, May 2011
Confidential, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Bachelor of Music Education –Instrumental Music, December 2005
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Worked in the Pricing sector of the Strategic Development Division Group Health/ Group Life
- Helped create and organize an analysis of time between life insurance lapses and reinstatements.
- Maintained monthly claim triangulation reports.
- Created a macro to update monthly claims report summary.
- Trained in Excel, Access, and SAS.
Confidential, Midwest City, OK
Assistant Band Director
- Director of Percussion
- Co-Director of High School Wind Ensemble
- Created a percussion ensemble and performance with record attendance from the community.
- Superior Ratings in all contests
- Worked with parents and students to continue a tradition of excellence.
Confidential, Shawnee, OK
- Taught music fundamentals and techniques to 180 students in 3 bands.
- Worked with administration to create highest enrollment in 10 years.
- Assisted High School Marching Band and Concert Band.
- Created a percussion ensemble with Superior Ratings at contest.
Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
Programming Experience in Java and Visual Basic
Basic Knowledge SAS