Objective: I am seeking a position in the field of Electronics and Information Technology in a reputed organization in which I can use my knowledge of various technologies and innovative ideas for the benefit of the company.
Education: Bachelor of Science-Electronics and Computer Technology
Confidential,Plant Technician Richmond, VA February 2010- Present
- Responsible for testing all required equipment as well as completing all records. Submit Work Order Requests using provided software as well as the Control Room Operator on the DCS system for the Dryer area.
- Worked diligently on the PHA (Process Hazard Analysis) team to come up with action items to insure a safe work environment.
- Actively participate in any accident investigation including but not limited to documentation in order to protect against any potential employer liability.
- Participate in one of many sub-committee activities such as Safety Committee, Preventative Maintenance, Quality Control, or Employee Relations to ensure the continued success of the company.
- Will complete all skill blocks which consist of: Control Room, Distillation, Evaporation, Energy, and Dewatering/Drying, and Grain Receiving, resulting in effective production of ethanol.
- Collect, test, analyze and record results of samples taken from process resulting in necessary steps of quality control monitoring.
- Member of the PSSR (Pre-Startup Safety Review) team to help provide a start-up during the production of ethanol.
Confidential,Field Service Technician/Equipment Technician Richmond, VA August 2005-April 2009
- Install and configure PC hardware and software as well as maintain computer systems, software, printers, and other peripherals and equipment to maximize I.T. performance on a daily basis.
- Directly interact with end user customers to resolve local and network related issues and follow-up with end users to ensure problems are resolved successfully and satisfactorily.
- Worked with SAP ECC 5.0 Business Management system on inventory control, vendor contracts, and kronos time management system.
- Participate on the 5S (Sort, Set in Order, Shine , Standardize, and Sustain) Committee, and performed 5S audits as part of the Lean Manufacturing process to help become a World Class Manufacturing operation.
- Assist in solving problems and record observations during the data collection process.
- Responsible for performing electrical and mechanical troubleshooting as well as repair of manufacturing equipment, and working with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s), and vacuum/pressure systems.
- Responsible for dismantling, adjusting, repairing and assembling equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repairing manuals. Tasks also include equipment modifications with the approval from design engineer.
Skills: Silver-Career Readiness Certificate, C++ programming, Visual Basic, Java-Beg., Unix-Beg., Programming and interfacing 16/32 bit systems and micro-computers, Test Scripts, Run Queries, Digital and Electric Circuits analysis, AM, FM Communication Systems, Microsoft Office 2000 (Excel, Power point, Word, Outlook etc), Microsoft Vista