Microsoft Windows; Zend Development Environment
Transition my Education and Skills into a Successful Career of Software Developer.
June 2008 – July 2012:
- (acquired Artizan Internet Services in 2011), Phoenix, AZ
- Position: Web Developer.
- Maintain several insurance sites that company services and has of its own.
- Developed a task intranet site, and a portal site for CSR24.
- Wrote database update programs in TSQL.
- Performed alpha testing on development code.
- Implemented a partial MVC design pattern (ModelView) for regular and mobile browsers.
- Created credit card processing sites, using companies like Verifone.
- Helped art designers by making different Flash programs (e.g. a counter, animations, etc).
- Used company made programs for conforming Adobe PDFs to company format.
- Generated PDFs from FDF format.
- Used a barcode generating program. Created iCal files for Outlook.
- Created a SelfSignup button that connects across three endpoints (userPortalCSR24).
- Selfdevelopment: C# programming, 10 educational games.
July 2007 – February 2008:
Confidential,Position: Web Developer.
- Contributed code to Global Advantage Credit Solutions in PHP and HTML
- Maintained code and data in PostgreSQL, mySQL, Apache Server and Unix environment
August 2003 – May 2007
Confidential,Position: Student of Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering, Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence Programming in Lisp, Ensemble Learning & Search agents.
- Set up Apache Server, DHCP, DNS, Snort, and SSL in Linux.
- Wrote Thread Synchronization in Linux – Operating System Concepts class.
- Created OpenGL (graphics) programs.
- Mastered concepts of Software Design and Computer Architecture.
- Integrated finger protocol in Java environment and wrote two servers for it: in Java & C# to get information about people from ASU website.