Results-focused Business Support professional specializing in driving operations growth, leading multifunctional teams, managing key projects, developing valuable client relationships, and cultivating a strong brand image with superior quality eager to offer 20 years’ experience toward maximizing an employer’s success.
Profile of Qualifications:
- Top-performer who makes decisions to reflect positively on business productivity, corporate well-being, and client satisfaction.
- Excellent communicator who successfully interfaces with all levels of business representatives and internal / external clientele.
- Integral leader who plans, prioritizes, and manages multiple projects within fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Project Management
- Client / Business Relations
- Information Management/Research
- Audits Compliance
- Strategic Analysis / Planning
- Data / Records Management
- Quality Assurance / Control
- Training / Development
- Achieved an “Above and Beyond Award” from GlaxoSmithKline for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
- Recognized for job performance excellence with multiple GlaxoSmithKline “Spirit Awards” for 2006, 2007, and 2008, along with attaining GlaxoSmithKline’s “Employee Performance Award” in 2007.
Pharmaceutical Product Development
Medical Communications Specialist
- Provide medical information with high quality customer service accurate label information to healthcare professionals and consumers.
- Researches and responds to inquiries and documents appropriately according to PPD and client guidelines
- Identifies and records adverse events (AEs) and product complaints (PCs)
- Provide clinical trial information, after-hours on call support, as well as processes medical information requests via mail, fax, e-mail.
- Contributed strong analytical abilities toward researching pending cases and following up on customer inquires until cases were resolved.
- Write narratives for adverse events and quality cases and submit cases to United States Pharmacovigilance(USPV) or Product Quality Compliance(PQC)
Confidential, research triangle park, nc†
Research Assistant IV
- Assist with development and maintenance of study management, tracking and reporting systems.
- Update forms and documents, pre-test questionnaires, document revisions.
- Review data collected via questionnaires, forms and on-line applications. Follow epidemiological studies following oncology clinical confirmation.
- Prepare files to transfer clinical documents and other data, run standard reports and coordinate mail merge tasks.
- Trace participants, manage tracing tasks with Telephone Research Center, and study manager.
- Assist study manager and other study staff in the creation and maintenance of timelines, standard operating procedures and procedure manuals and in the organization of field and in-house operations.
- Supervise and/or coordinate activities of field staff and Research assistants I, II and III and visit study participants and field centers, such as clinics.
- Assist with clerical tasks such as formatting Word documents, faxing, photocopying, mailing study forms and preparation of IRB materials.
- Collect and compile information in collaboration with study manager
- Request outstanding documents
- Address and resolve pending issues.
- Maintain document archive inventory.
Confidential, Research Triangle Park, NC
Corporate Information Representative†
Utilized broad scope of industry and professional services knowledge toward providing accurate label information to healthcare professionals and consumers which was instrumental in increasing brand loyalty and overall prescription sales.
- Responded to high-volume calls and followed up with pharmacies and physician offices to ensure seamless processes at all times.
- Expertly collected patient information and processed detailed reports for critical tracking purposes, along with providing data on recalled products, financial programs, and supporting Medicaid and Medicare patients on various internal programs.
- Contributed strong analytical abilities toward researching pending cases and following up on customer inquires until cases were resolved, including providing detailed reports to senior-level management pertaining to escalations as necessary.
- Served as project liaison while maintaining updated Beacon database information and functioning as point-of-contact for escalations, along with completing key Quality Assurance and Adverse Events documentation in compliance with FDA guidelines.
- Planned, conducted, and completed reports on audits, and prepared and implemented corrective action plans.
- Drove organizational efficiency by handling reimbursement practices, investigating purposes of request, confirming information with pharmacies, processing check requests, and submitting requests to accounts payable teams.
- Supported sales representatives with information on processing Continuing Medical Education Grants, provided eligibility requirements, and tracked status.
- Served as coordinator for monthly meetings, recorded minutes, reserved rooms, sent request to IT for setup, ordered drinks and food, and prepared agenda.
Imaging Technology Specialist
- Strategically steered comprehensive project activities and served as a liaison for finance groups, including downloading retrievable information from networks to Microsoft Access-based databases, as well as assisting clients with how to locate invoices.
- Researched and tracked information from computer-assisted retrieval systems for audits, investigations, and other inquiries, along with supporting analysts in scanning hard copies, maintaining statistical logs, and writing record retention schedules.
- Coordinated vendor off-site vault storage(archival) facilities management with regard to hard copy documentation, microfilm, and compact disks, including performing quality inspections on images and data, and conducting audits with legal and complete reports.
- Receive, enter data into database for tracking purposes, complete quality checks on all scanned Batch Record documents supporting GMP including train and locate information for audits.
- Create, review, and revise standard operating procedures
Education & Technical Summary
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration†(Dean’s List) Confidential
- MS Office
- MS Publisher
- Lotus Notes
- IAP Reporting Systems
- Forecast Tracking
- Kris Jr. Database
- JD Edwards
- Computer Assisted Retrieval (CAR) System
- Beacon, CTMS