IBM ES 9000, IBM 3083, IBM 4300, IBM 370, IBM PC, MVS-XA, OS/MVS, DOS/VSE, CICS, VSAM, COBOL, DB2, Assembler, Micro Focus COBOL, Work Bench, Datacom, Ideal, Integral HRMS, Easytrieve, FTP, EDI using Gentran and TIE Commerce\'s eVision, spEDI*map, and Integrator.
1/97 Present Confidential
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Programmer Analyst II
Current responsibilities are support and development of all EDI applications to/from trading partners using Gentran and TIE Commerce\'s eVision, spEDI*map, and Integrator.
I am also currently in the process of converting all mainframe Gentran maps, batch jobs and programs to the new LAN TIE Commerce’s EDI software system. Including writing all new maps and workflows to replace the COBOL programs, Gentran maps and batch jobs.
Served as a member of the team responsible for modifying and enhancing existing programs and applications to allow the implementation of newly development software to integrate the UK applications into the US systems using an IBM mainframe OS/MVS system with CICS, VSAM, and COBOL.
Involved in analysis, design, programming, testing, user coordination and training, problem solving etc. Responsibilities have included:
- Installed TIE Commerce\'s eVision, spEDI*map, and Integrator.
- Trained new Information Systems personnel in the programming and operation of the new TIE EDI software.
- Trained users in the operation of the new TIE EDI software.
- Installed new Gentran EDI software.
- Trained new Information Systems personnel in the programming and operation of the Gentran EDI software.
- Trained users in the operation of the Gentran EDI software.
- Worked closely with the end users to respond to problems and changes needed in the EDI, Order Processing, and Invoicing systems.
- Designed and coded many of the conversion programs needed to link the new Order Processing and Inventory system to the old systems for early implementation.
- Assisted in conversion from the IBM Mainframe Order Processing and Inventory system to new LAN Order Processing and Inventory system. Worked extensively with CICS, COBOL, VSAM, and Easytrieve.
5/96 12/96 Confidential
Contract Programmer Analyst
Was on assignment for Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) State of Oregon serving as part of the Maintenance Team. Responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of Current Production Batch Schedule (new jobs, change in scheduling, etc.).
- In charge of all JCL and Job Scheduling changes.
- Works closely with Users/Business Analysts to respond to problems and changes needed in the Vehicle or Drivers Systems.
- Provides On Call for Batch Production Run Problems 24 hours 7 days a week on a rotating schedule with other team members. Programs in COBOL with CICS, and VSAM in this MVS-XA environment.
8/95 5/96 Confidential
Contract Programmer Analyst
Member of team responsible for modifying and enhancing existing programs and applications to allow the implementation of the latest version of the vendor supplied software (DMS-2000 Distribution System) for a wholesale and retail grocery firm. Responsibilities included upgrades for VSAM files and Datacom databases; as well as provided support for 3 I/O handlers for this conversion.
Worked extensively with CICS, COBOL, VSAM and Datacom in this DOS/VSE environment. Has had some exposure to Assembler programs during this period.
8/94 7/95 Confidential
Was on assignment for Payless/Thrifty providing support to Prescriptions system. Programmed in RPG on the IBM 4300 under DOS/VSE.
Computer Programming and Accounting,