To continue to develop my career path utilizing my skills as an excellent communicator,and goal driven individualin a position that recognizes my strengths and will provide opportunities for continued growth.Experience
2005 - Current,Confidential,Old Hickory, TN
OSP Senior Engineer
OSP design consists of field observation and survey; Right-of-Way research; route planning; Preparation of construction drawings; and permit application. Requires knowledge of proprietary software and the ability to utilize such programs to efficiently complete projects. Ability to read & comprehend records referencing existing plant.
- Verizon Contactor 2005-2011 (Tampa Bay Area) Provide above services for Verizon’s FTTP Project. Design of both feeder & distribution route work orders.
- AT& T Contactor 2011-Current (South Florida) Provide above services for AT& T’s mini master contract. Design of Metro Ethernet, FTTCS, EHAB, & NDR work orders. Proficient at Bentley Microstation based BST-CAD.
2000 2001,Confidential,Valrico, FL
- Drafting the layout of fire sprinkler systems primarily with the use of manual drafting techniques.
- On-site surveying of existing systems and buildings prior to starting a new project.
- Handling various office tasks such as preparing completed projects for final delivery.
2001 - 2003,Confidential,Valrico, FLFire Sprinkler Designer
- Follow given instructions in order to complete the layout of a fire sprinkler system using AutoCAD.
- Calculate flow tests for sprinkler systems to ensure proper layouts with the use of Hydratec software.
- Responsible for time management & expected to multi-task between projects to meet deadlines.
2003 - 2005,Confidential, FLPersonal Banking Representative
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers as an account & loan specialist.
- Have knowledge of all products and services offered by the bank & the ability to recognize when to offer them.
- Implement training on a daily basis to assist customers in the best possible manner.