- 8 years of IT experience.
- Four (4) years as a Maximo Consultant.
- Four (4) years experience in EAM Development, Design and Configuration using tools such as Application Designer, Database Configuration and Workflow Designer.
- Three (3) years experience in Maximo IT Service Management (ITSM), Asset Manager for IT (TAMIT), Service Request Management (TSRM), Configuration Management (CCMDB) & Work Management modules, Preventive Maintenance and Actuate Reporting.
- Working knowledge of the Maximo 6x MBO framework and Maximo Data Loader (MDL).
- Experience with importing and export processes through MEA.
- Implemented Two full life cycles of Maximo.
- Experience in the multi-site setup and implementation of Maximo.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Demonstrated excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills across all organization levels.
- Maintain meticulous records of all projects with extensive attention to detail.
- Ability to function well individually or as a team member in a high-pressure environment.
- Highest levels of ethics and integrity.
OS Platforms:Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Mac OS X V.10.7 UNIX and DOS.
Languages:Java/J2EE, C/C++, SQL, HTML and XML.
Database:Oracle 10g, MS SQL, and MS Access.
Technologies/Software Applications:Actuate, TRM Rules Manager, PVCS Change Manager, VMware, HP PPM, Active Directory, Weblogic, Websphere, Sarbanes-Oxley, LDAP synchronizations, VB, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) including, Visio, Access, and Project. SAP, PeopleSoft. Dell: Navisphere 6, Open Manage and Lasso. AutoCAD, MathCAD, Simulad, PSICE.
Confidential– Houston, TX Jan 2006 - present
- Contributed to the planning, design, development and implementation of Maximo 22.214.171.124 (including TSRM, TAMIT, and CCMDB solutions).
- Use of the Maximo 7.1 Integration Framework to load data via publishing channels and the Migration Manager for data migrations from the Development environment to the target Production environment so as to validate against the business objects.
- Responsible for Configuring communication templates, roles, actions and escalations for use with creating Workflow processes as defined by the business requirements.
- Participate in meetings/discussions to document and implement change management process per Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Utilized SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL).
- Assisted and Supported the MEA team with the Integration of Maximo with SAP.
- Migrated maximo components between environments using complementary tools such as the MEA, PVCS Change Manager and HP PPM.
- Performed Screen Design layouts and Field changes using the Application Designer.
- Performed Database Configurations for new fields and attributes.
- Utilization of the garbage collection utility in Web Logic to clear the cache of errant processes, so as to manage system load capacity and enhance system performance
- Responsible for Security administration including configuration of security roles, group creation, new user setup, Active Directory modifications and troubleshooting failed LDAP synchronizations.
- Primary point of contact for production support issue.
- Administration of the Maximo 6.2 J2EE applications in systems areas such as development, database setup, server support, system security, customization, testing, maintenance, training and production in order to maintain system integrity.
- Performed Screen Design layouts and configured new fields and attributes using the Application Designer and Database Configuration applications.
- Configured Communication templates, Roles, Actions and Escalations for use with creating Workflow processes as defined by the business requirements.
- Responsible for managing and customizing changes to Actuate e.Reports using Actuate eRD Pro to edit and customize reports.
Confidential– Houston, TX May 2005 – Dec 2005
Public Safety and Technology Division
Systems Engineer / Administrator
- Utilized Actuate eRD Pro to analyze, design, build and test custom reports, interfaced with Maximo and developing requested pages for deployment.
- Performed periodic monitoring of feeds and interfaces into Maximo.
- Oversaw EAS System by modifying and adding users and granting access to Aviation personnel and contractors.
- Acted as the primary point of contact for issue resolution for system users.
- Ran scripts and executable files to support the installation and configurations of multiple database and server platforms for Houston Airport System.
- Re-deployed ear files for changes made to XML, system, property and class files.
Confidential– Houston, TX Jan 2004 – May 2005
Department of Mathematics / Computer Sciences
IT Support Specialist
- Actively participated on several projects to upgrade and install software and hardware on Dell and HP computer systems.
- Responsible for performing data backups, archiving and restorations.
- Installed and configured new computer and network peripherals and applications.
- Supported Computer Science department inventory system by utilizing existing IT systems.
- Assisted with troubleshooting of Department IT helpdesk related issues and resolutions.
- Upgraded user operating system from Windows 2000 to Windows XP Professional.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Minor in Mathematics
Extracurricular Activities / Certifications
- IBM MAXIMO V6 EAM IMPLEMENTATION CERTIFIED.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) member.
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE).
- AutoCAD core concepts – AvaTech Training Solutions.
- Certified Radar Installer – Sensor Technologies and Systems, Scottsdale, AZ.