Financial Analyst, Operations Manager September 2009 May 2011
- Analyzed financial information, detailing assets, liabilities, and prepared balance sheets.
- Created extensive reports on client transactions using Microsoft Excel.
- Assisted in construction of proposed plans to improve client allocation.
- Introduced a new private asset management company (Centurion) that increased profits by 15%.
- Performed financial projections through analysis, measurement, and tracking for future growth opportunities.
- Produced weekly management reports to analyze product performance for senior level staff.
- Gained exposure to US Private Client business and its broad range of products and services with tremendous interaction with industry-leading financial services experts.
- Administrated budgets up to $6 million. Preparing annual budget projections and forecasts. Budgeted and disbursed funds to many separate accounts.
- Enhanced research skills using various programs and tools; Morningstar, Bloomberg, Frontier Analytics.
- Developed strong teamwork ability by collaborating with colleagues on day to day basis.
Confidential, Overlook Hospital Summit, NJ
Financial Analyst April 2009 September 2009
- Frequently used financial software to analyze financial data, including SAP, and other accounting programs.
- Responsible for performing financial statement analysis in evaluating he various hospital departments.
- Forecasted and analyzed budget revenue standards.
- Certified in excel and wrote formulas and macros to assist in my analysis.
- Assisted in budgeting and bond proposal issues, as well as month end closing
- Calculated and evaluated P& L reports to different hospital departments
- Conducted variance analysis, and cost accounting analysis. A primary focus of this analysis during my time there was to assess the viability an impact of new acquisitions and hospital closings.
Confidential, New York, NY Junior Analyst April 2008 August 2008
- Performed financial projections and assisted in the development of the executive summary.
- Developed strong communication, marketing, and financial analysis skills.
- Conducted industry research, presented possible acquisition target opportunities to potential acquirers.
- Interviewed executives at middle market technology companies, analyzed there financial alternatives, and provided strategic recommendation
Confidential, Rutgers University
Founding Father, President, Northeast Regional Director August 2008 Present
- Managed and coordinate the operations of six different local chapters in the tri-state area
- Service Fraternity that requires over 80 hours of community service each year
- Assembled 22 interested members and founded the Kappa Chapter at Rutgers University
US Consultant September 2008-September 2010
- Responsible for advertising, estimating, bookkeeping, selling, and recruiting clients
- Successfully managed budgets for over 20 clients estimating in over $17,000 in sales
SKILLS & ACTIVITIES
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel(Macros, Pivot Tables, V Look ups, Queries, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and E-work
- Fluent in Gujurati; Conversational in Italian, Hindi, Spanish
- Highly Analytical, Detailed, and Intellectual
- Strong financial modeling valuation skills.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis Modeling.