- Professional working in all aspects of Human Resource functions offering a nine yearcareer distinguished by commended performance and proven results.
- Extensive background in HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, benefits and compensation, conflict resolution, HR records management, HR policies implementation and legal compliance.
- Demonstrated success in, developing teambuilding programs, and writing personnel manuals, corporate policies, job descriptions and management reports.
August 2000 – Present
Assists in managing the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource department, through administration of policies, procedures and programs for all company employees. Provides assistance in the areas of employment, salary and benefit administration, employee events, and employee communications.
- Staff Recruitment & Retention
- Employee Relations
- HRIS Technologies
- Benefits Administration
- Project Management
- Orientation & On-Boarding
- Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Organizational Development
- HR Policies & Procedures
Education & Certifications
B.S. Human Development & Family Studies
PHR Certification - Society for Human Resource Management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity
- Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation
- Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel and HRIS system)