- Ability to operate multi-function copier, insert folding machine and a power post mailing machine.
- Knowledge and experience with corporate mailroom procedures.
- Superior filing and organizational skills and experience handling confidential paperwork.
- Ability to take accurate phone messages and deliver messages promptly.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, word and excel.
- Ability to accurately train staff.
- Successfully complete all jobs by time requested and superior customer service background.
2008-2011 Team Leader Confidential Glastonbury, CT
- Successfully shipped and scanned all company files to the offsite storage facility.
- Coordinated daily workflow processes and training of all mail center associates.
- Reviewed and verified that work of all staff was accurate and concise.
- Utilized PC to create and store distribution documents, databases and Agent mailing lists along with e-mails and interoffice written communications.
- Maintained and ordered adequate stock of office supplies.
1999-2008 Senior Distribution Processor II Confidential Glastonbury, CT
- Initiate all new mailroom procedures which reduced mailing and filing errors.
- Service over 200 Agents, through the mailing documents and supply request by phone and e-mail on a daily bases.
- Computed amount of postage required for outgoing mail, reducing mailing cost.
- Copy and collate all projects (including confidential papers) and processed all outgoing mail.
1990-1999 Mail and File Clerk Confidential Glastonbury, CT
- Accurately created and filed all company files.
- Delivered mail to all company departments.
- Processed all company outgoing mail.