A Software Project Management Professional (PMP) and ISTQB certified SQA Specialist (CTFL) with extensive background in large Healthcare and banking industries leading and applying newly developed technologies and methods to increase efficiencies within the organizations and for their constituents. Adept with working on multiple efforts in dynamic environments while supporting and communicating with all related stakeholders.
- Enterprise Rollout Planning
- Business Process (re)Engineering
- Systems and Requirements Analysis
- SDLC Performance
- Project Planning and Estimating
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Critical Path Prioritization and Planning
- Test Metrics Analysis and Data Mining
- Documentation Audit Control
- Static Reviews
- Cyclomatic Complexity Modeling
- Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio
- Sharepoint, DCM, ADR
- HP ALM, Load Runner, Remedy Mantis
- Rally, CA Agile Central
- Database and SQL Queries
- PVCS, Jenkins, Endeavor, Apache Version control
- Project Management Apps PPM Optics, MPS, ETKS
Confidential, Greenville, SC
Test Execution Manager
- Drive 6 decentralized test teams representing distinct value streams with multiple applications for end - to-end business testing in a single integrated environment.
- Create working virtual environments and schedules to maximize inter-team communications from all time zones in USA and India.
- Develop strategy to use Agile methodologies and practices modified for a test only approach.
- Manage support services to ensure environment, application, configuration, and test data representing immediate scope is in place to support testing on 8 week sprint cycles.
- Collaborate with application development project managers and Scrum masters on task milestones and schedules for critical path analysis.
- Ensure all required test metrics, defects, reports and signoff artifacts are captured at the end of each program iteration.
Test Program Manager
- Test Program Manager for multi-year $400M+ program designed to replace/update legacy systems with the latest technologies and methods for conducting business across all market events associated in the healthcare landscape including provider demographics and credentialing, contracts, authorizations and referrals, claims adjudication, and constituent services supporting members, providers, and brokers.
- Manage resource assignment and billing for specially designed Test Only portion of overall program on $5M+/- annual budget.
- Forecast and adjust program budgets and estimates on changing environmental factors. Reconcile and report to senior leadership weekly deviations from forecasts from previous reports.
- Review and adjust schedules with cross-application PM's to plan and coordinate delivery of individual project deliverables representing 100+ applications and service layers being developed in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Ensure program issues, risks, actions, and decisions ( Confidential 's) are effectively documented in program logs and communicated throughout the testing program.
Confidential, Columbia, SC
- Manage and lead team of 6-10 Test Analysts and Test Designers.
- Perform project estimating at various project phases for team for multiple concurrent work-efforts.
- Update master plans as required to reflect current departmental workloads and establish meaningful start-work dates to individual projects.
- Review and advise with project managers on Scope and Requirements being written in pre-test phases for testability and resource requirements.
- Generate and present to executive level management (CIO) various metrics and graphical representations of the state of testing for specific efforts as requested.
- Provided direction and peer review for team members on creation of test plans, test approaches, and test case creation.
- Act as a single point of contact (SPOC) for team members for security accesses across multiple resources in Novell, Active Directory, RACF, and applications.
- Create or improve on policies and procedures to increase workplace efficiencies inside and out of the department.
- Conduct interview processes with management and provide feedback for employee annual review processes.
Test Designer/Business System Analyst
- Leverage scope requirements and technical design documents to create the Test Plan artifact - capturing testable requirements, applications, constraints, risks, test data and procurement needs, and defect management expectations for the project.
- Schedule and manage UAT customer testing and meetings to foster good customer and I/S rapport by being responsive to concerns, issues, and requests for testing support.
- Perform defect triage and assignment to Business or Technical Analyst/Development teams during all phases of test.
- Coordinate releases and testing with outside vendor solutions on select work requests.
- Participate in weekly Project Status meetings reviewing current test status via metrics and defect reports with development teams.
- Conduct Static Reviews and or Cyclomatic Complexity modeling in efforts greater than 5000 hours in HLE's.
- Collaborate with I/S Training in the development of new training courses to be formalized for use enterprise wide and assist with creation of training materials.
Sr. System Test Analyst
- Analyze gathered requirements for testability. Ensure traceability of test cases back to individual requirements.
- Create test cases by reviewing from top down the objective, the functional requirement(s) to meet the objective, and the technical approach to create the functional solution.
- Perform functional positive, negative, regression, system integration, GUI/User Experience, Data Validation and Migration, and system readiness (Smoke) tests during system test phases in multiple environments.
- Perform quality checks across various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures, and methodologies are being followed.
- Work collaboratively with teams inside and out of the test department in the creation of test plans and strategies, writing and maintaining test cases derived from business requirements and functional specifications, executing test cases, and documenting all testing activity as required.
Confidential, Maitland, FL
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of detailed test scripts/plans/cases to be used in the analysis of various software applications to assess functionality and impacts in production environments while following approved QA methodologies.
Confidential, Orangeburg, SC
- Squad Leader for Confidential /Biological/Chemical Smoke Platoon
- Successfully drove first ever production load of millions of provider demographic data into new HCM system designed to replace legacy systems.
- Key contributor and SME to development of defect lifecycle and implementation of Enterprise-wide rollout of HP ALM and associated version upgrades over 6 years.
- Successfully managed concurrent testing and implementation to move 11 call centers to Cloud based technologies across enterprise.
- Successfully coordinated testing of 100+ customer applications and approved for IE11 Enterprise-wide implementation.
- Annual United Way Contribution and Reporting Test and Campaign Coordinator for 7 years.
- Key contributor of testing and implementation of ITIL Self-Service ticketing system for all enterprise employees.