- I am a natural leader with extensive sales experience in all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Background includes project management and educating clients on new products, negotiating, lead generation, closing with conviction and meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Adept at B2B sales in multiple industries and more importantly, have the ability to lead by example through production technical aptitude and motivation.
- Creative Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- Customer/ Vendor Relations
- Sales Forecasting
- Code & Ethics/ Policy & Procedure
- Business Development
- Multi - Tasking
- Presentations/ Live & webinars
- Selling Complex Solutions
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- CRC Systems
- Adobe Suites
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/7/
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Develops Colocation & Connectivity opportunities within a designated Sector, with specific focus on DLR Market Segments - Network, IT, Cloud, Content, Enterprise, and Financials
- Exceed quarterly sales targets in range of $30k to $45k net new MRR; employing a direct/B2B sales approach focused on new business acquisition (i.e. - not account management) from both new logo and existing clients
- Develop tailored value propositions (including financial analysis) for how Digital Realty can best help the client achieve business objectives through Digital Realty solutions.
- Employ a consultative sales approach across all levels of the client decision-making spectrum, with a focus on developing client relationship(s).
Solar Sales Consultant
- Consistently tracked for high sales conversion ratios of new client leads. Generating
- 650-850k in net solar revenue per quarter. Currently ranked in the top 5 of an inside sales team exceeding 30 employees.
- Works with on-line tools to develop solar system designs as a visual example for homewners.
- Sold various green solutions, PPA, lease, HERO, financed purchase as well as cash
- Conduct analysis of customer’s current and projected electrical usage and explainedfinancial ROI.
- Able to handle a vast volume of prospective client calls while managing an effective customer pipeline. Built and maintains relationships with customers and resolving issues immediately exceeding customer expectations which resulted in additional sales fromcustomer referrals.
- Works in line with different departments and various finance partners to accomplish multiple goals and solve complex problems. Logs all information in CRM and other company specific cloud based systems.
Inside Sales Representative
- Cold called C and V-Level Executives to discuss highly complex IT solutions.
- Represented and set meetings on behalf of industry leading organizations such as IBM, EMC, NetApp, Symantec, HCL, Siemens, SAP, Adobe Systems and many more.
- Generate over $500,000 in pipeline opportunities for our clients each month through measurable ROI.
- Average 175+ highly targeted calls per day, securing executive-level meetings and uncovering actionable market intelligence.
- Created a pipeline opportunity for IBM by setting a meeting that allowed them to convert a $450,000 opportunity.
- Promoted to team leader to help develop underperforming sales reps.
- Conducted sales seminars to outsourced companies to promote various products and increase companies overall sales revenue.
- Prepared and implemented new strategies to increase website rank and generate traffic.
- Communicated with clients and followed up on inquiries about scheduling, pricing, invoicing, etc.
- Originated and maintained the accounts of Fortune 100 franchises such as, Arby’s, Grease Monkey, KFC, Jimmy John’s, Hardee’s, Denny’s, Blackjacks Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery, The Melting Pot and many more A list franchises.
Sr. Account Executive
- Sold financial analysis software, database access products, credit reporting contracts and various other web based services.
- Generated new contracts to pull b2b credit reports and E-solutions.
- Promoted twice within the company which allowed me to sell a wider range of Dun & Bradstreet products to new and existing clients.
- Managed a database of prospective clients, including high level communication with C-V Level officers.
- Met or exceeded EVERY quarterly sales target goal, with supporting documentation.
- Ranked 9th out of 432 in the new customer acquisition sales nationwide.
- Achieved 145% of third quarter and 120% of targeted revenue for 2008 quarters end.
- Originated and sold mortgages & home equity loans by building and developing strong relationships directly with our consumers.
- Built and fostered strong internal working relationships with Underwriting and Processing.
- Maintained sales contact, pipeline and other sales activity reports through the entire loan process.
- Performed an evaluation of applications to ensure that applications comply with loan policies and procedures pertaining to all phases of new loan origination.
Commercial Account Specialist
- Expanded sales to include mass-market accounts.
- Increased sales by giving customers a chance to try out the merchandise and show it to others.
- Sold over 200 different tools in addition to equipment in lot quantity.
- Named top leading salesman twice, at this fast paced company.
- Worked directly under the Vice President and elevated sales by 15%.