- Highly Motivated and Results - driven Sales Manager with proven history of significant profit, volume, and customer satisfaction achievements which illustrate the ability to combine customer base increases, revenue growth, and process improvements through effective personal sales techniques and staff training and motivation.
- Over 15 years of experience in short and long selling cycles, as well as roles in business development, sales management, and account executive positions, Adept at identifying customer expectations and developing strategies accordingly.
- Successful in recruiting quality staff, providing leadership and training, and managing cross-functional internal units to ensure alignment with organizational objectives and goals.
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM software.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Client Negotiations
- Staff Training & Leadership
- Sales & Marketing Operations
- Short & Long Sales Cycles
- Relationship Management
- Account Development & Retention
- Large Territory Management
- Salesforce Expert
Confidential, Lancaster, PA
Territory Sales Manager
- Establish and maintain new and current business relationships to drive increases in sophisticated ID badging hardware and software solutions.
- Responsible for managing sales operations and traveling throughout a multi-state territory with each sale averaging $14k-$20k.
- Remains committed to growing customer base and profits while ensuring superior customer satisfaction.
- Successfully develops cross-functional internal and external liaisons to provide personal and organizational success.
- Met or exceeded sales quota for 30 consecutive months
- Awarded the number 1 sales representative position out of 21 total US based reps in 1Q15 and concluded 2015 fiscal year end at 118% of sales quota and in the top 5%
- Completed formal sales training including Achieve Global
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for creating and managing a complex sales process requiring needs analysis surveys, site recommendations, and formal bid processes in a multi-state region for the world’s largest food service company.
- Utilized customer relationship management (CRM) techniques and strategies to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifestyle and successfully drove increases in sales growth, improved current business relationships and increased current retention.
- Awarded the Top New Regional Sales Director of 2010
- Achieved the highest establishment of new account sales (120 total) in comparison
- Ranked in the top 8% of 84 total nationwide Regional Sales Directors
- Drove an increase in average weekly sales from $7,500 to $17k
Confidential, San Diego, CA/Greenville, SC
- Implemented and managed the daily sales and marketing operations for products costing approximately $9k-$12k and sold directly to end users.
- Recruited, trained, and mentored sales associates to ensure optimum employee performance resulting in increased customer service and sales growth.
- Initiated sales meetings with staff to inform and motivate sales professionals to ensure customer base growth and customer satisfaction.
- Utilized effective communication and relationship building techniques with internal team and external clients.
- Achieved superior level of personal monthly sales goal of $49k-$53k and ranked in the upper 5% of a five state region
- Promoted in 2007 and then again in 2009 based on success of meeting and exceeding goals
- Drove overall sales ranking from 16th to 1st in less than one year
- Named Sales Director of the month 6 times throughout 2008
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Successfully managed 5 direct reports in multifaceted roles. Developed customer relationships to establish repeat business and garner new business.
- Managed and implemented strategic marketing techniques to produce sales growth in multiple locations.
- Successfully hired, trained, and mentored staff within multiple staff levels.
- Generated reporting on business positions and implemented change processes to drive increases in sales and revenue.
- Responsible for profit and loss management and collections.
- Coordinated effective business conversations with internal staff and external marketing vendors to align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Increased sales form $5k per week to $63k per week
- Implemented improvements to increase profit margin by 26%
- Increased location ranking from 54th to 3rd nationwide
- Awarded lifetime achievement award for billing hours and most new clients