- 20+ years experience in the high tech industry.
- Excellent customer retention. Exceptional presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Confidential components/applications in other high tech segments.
- Strategic planning, product positioning, product development, pricing, profitability, and forecasting.
- Knowledge in broadband, optical, fixed wireless, wireless, automobile, Confidential infrastructure markets and customer bases.
- Excellent in Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Collateral.
- Planning and implementing successful trade shows worldwide.
- Competitive Marketing Intelligence.
- Knowledge in ISO9000 Standards.
More than 20 years experience with Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Oracle Database, Brio Navigator, SAP and PointMan Systems (main business application). Six years experience with Macintosh applications; knowledge of UNIX based (interleaf), Delta Graph and Visio.
Confidential, Fremont, California
Real Estate Agent - Licensed Realtor
- Exceeded personal quota by 10% every year.
- Created sales brochures for each listing to profitably market the home.
- Promoted sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Followed up with prospective buyers regarding incentives from the new developments in the surrounding area.
- Negotiated the best possible contract for clients and ensure all terms are met prior to closing.
- Worked with home inspectors and appraiser to determine any and all actions that need to be taken prior to closing.
Confidential, Milpitas, California
Account Manager/New Business Development
- Managed 10 accounts in West Coast Region.
- Collaborated with Sales Engineers to win new business from concept to finish.
- Worked closely with Manufacturing/Factory with product delivery.
- Created and provided pricing of new/existing products.
- Worked with technical teams on New Product Introduction.
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Co-managed $12 million yearly revenue target for VLSI division on Confidential equipment standards including: Dimensional, Electrical, Film Thickness and Contamination products.
- Provided existing OEM, domestics and prospective customers with pricing, lead-time, return material authorization numbers and technical information with Confidential products.
- Improved customer satisfaction by determining customize product needs and led engineering and manufacturing to meet customer’s goal.
- Worked closely and supported international sales representatives accounts.
- Originated and standardized sales reports and presentations delivered to the executive management team. Created detailed graphs and charts utilizing PowerPoint, Excel, Oracle Database and Brio
- Conducted Trade Shows: Semicon West and SPIE (International Society for Optical Engineering).
Confidential, Milpitas, California
Product Marketing Specialist
- Responsible for $2 million revenue target for Reverse Hybrid Amplifier Modules; co-managed Digital Multi-Media applications worldwide including: market research, new product development, trade shows and sales training.
- Expanded customer base by 50% through product line diversification.
- Delivered and created customer presentations, product training, and selling tools to support and motivate sales force.
- Project managed Engineering, Manufacturing, and Quality teams to launch new products.
- Conducted market research and analyzed technical requirements/specifications, which led to successful new product launches and new market penetration.
- Negotiated and implemented pricing for OEM customers and distributors, generating both new and on-going business.
- Created and presented Marketing Plans for next generation products to senior management and project teams, which lead to expansion of product lines.
- Prepared and worked with Marketing Communication team on advertisements, press releases, editorial, and datasheets for product awareness and company recognition.
- Increased sales leads resulting in plus 10% by coordinated and implemented trade shows.
Confidential, Santa Clara, California
Sr. Marketing Analyst
- Responsible for generating and presenting internal reports to senior management, including sales forecasts, bookings, billings, budgets, quote logs, and point of sale.
- Set pricing and provided quotes for all products for OEM customers and Distributors that led to revenue generation for new and existing business.
- Provided marketing information and support for 8 regions in the Unites States, Central and South America, resulting in expansion of customer base.
- Analyzed technical specifications and profit margins on second-source sales opportunities.
- Developed and negotiated Market Price Programs with distributors.