A multi - faceted and a client oriented Account Director seeking a challenging strategic position in a distinguished organization that could take advantage of over 17-years of experience in Thought Leadership, Global Program Management, P&L Management and Global Delivery.
- Lead multiple multi-year and multi-million $ engagements and pursuits in Application and Infrastructure services.
- Seasoned professional who understands the nuances in delivering rich solutions with 360 view of business to application to infrastructure, with globally dispersed teams
- Provided thought leadership in multiple Digital engagements in Cloud, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Business process Management and Middleware.
- An assertive Program Manager with over 15 years of experience in various facets of Project Planning, Project Management, Identification and setting up global teams, software development life cycle in both traditional Waterfall, Iterative and Scrum methodologies.
- Strong fundamentals of Architecture, Design, Analysis, development, testing and implementation with a great insight into the technical nitty-gritty’s of the project.
- A vivid thinker with good domain expertise in Healthcare, Information, Media & Entertainment & Hi-Tech verticals.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Proven ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies.
- Managed delivery of multi-year, multi-million $ projects on time and on budget with good quality.
- Championed Global Delivery Model by working with cross functional teams globally
- Progressive responsible career
- Profound understanding of the success factors involved in delivering multi-channel targeted enterprise application experiences.
Languages: T-SQL, Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#.NETProject Management Skills Project/Program Management, Delivery Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Project planning and Tracking, Cost and Budget Management.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008
Tools: and Products Confidential project plan, PeopleSoft for Resource allocation & Invoicing, SharePoint Server, FatWire, Service Now
Technologies: .Net, ASP.Net, Confidential, Web Services, Java, JUnit, SQL Server, MS Access, AWS
Enterprise Architecture: TOGAF (Know-how)
Client Partner, Washington, DC
- Helped deliver solutions in Data Center, End User computing, ITSM and Info Sec space including DC Ops, Elastic Ops, Cloud readiness assessment and adoption services, Digital roadmap assessment and strategic services, CommVault Backup solution, Skype for Business Services, Windows 10 Migration services, DR services in cloud, Incident Command Centers, Network Command Centers, Desktop as a service, Vulnerability Assessments, Confidential (Governance, Risk and Compliance) services
- Worked with all the major OEM vendors like EMC, NetApp, HP, Symantec, Veritas, CommVault, Service Now, Nutanix etc to create Go To Market strategies for the accounts
- Worked with vendors in onboarding customers on Office 365, Skype for business, Multi factor authentication, Windows 10 migration programs.
- Helped customers in defining their ITSM strategy in terms of building CMDB, Software Asset Management.
Sr. Account Manager, Worcester, MA
- Sr. Account manager for multiple Healthcare payer accounts in New England area responsible for P&L, Delivery, Customer engagement, Solutioning, Strategy and consulting services.
- Lead multiple multi-year, multi-million $ strategic initiatives for Commercial and Govt. Healthcare Payer accounts in New England area.
- Provided mindshare and thought leadership in strategizing Digital transformation initiatives in Cloud, Business Process Management and Enterprise Data Governance and Analytics.
- Championed operational excellence by implementing LEAN methodologies in reducing waste and increasing reusability.
- Championed Innovation and evangelized the importance of thinking out of the box by contributing creative ideas and innovation.
- Delivery manager for Major Health payer in West Coast account responsible for liaising delivery of various projects Data Integration Center of Excellence, Ab-Initio to Informatica migration, Chats PEGA (Pega Contact center automation) etc.
- Delivered multiple programs with services from Business Process Integration, Testing (QA), DWBI, Data on Demand, CRM, Fatwire Content Management maintenance and enhancements and Portals, Mobility, Digital Security
- Delivered National Programs in the core Circulation & Subscription, Booking Management Systems with impeccable quality.
- Have done portfolio assessment of the Digital Media portfolio; assessed and reported managed services options.
- Have been instrumental in achieving Y-o-Y improvement in Customer Satisfaction Survey scores and have portrayed thought leadership in achieving better customer satisfaction.
Senior Program Manager, Redmond, WA
- Setup PMO and institutionalized processes for Sustenance and Enhancements (AVM) of over 25 applications for LCA IT division of Confidential .
- Launched and sustained critical applications to cater to the needs of the Confidential LCA team. Some of them are Anti-Piracy Suite of applications, Matter Management, Confidential Records management system, Piracy and Sales Global, Global Immigration etc.
- Implemented LEAN principles to achieve year on year productivity improvement of 14.5%.
- Demonstrated thought leadership to cut down service incidents by 36% resulting in cost savings of over 100K USD/year.
- Anchored efforts for test automation and template authoring for repetitive maintenance tasks for getting effort optimization to increase ROI and to reduce Total cost of ownership for the customer.
- Architected the asset management system for Confidential corporation from Confidential (less scalable) using the Composite application block.
- Successfully architected and delivered solution with great quality and great customer engagement feedback.
- Anchored the architecture and design discussions to achieve the functional, non-functional and usability requirements.
- Lead a project team of 5 resources to enhance and sustain the Information bridge framework solution developed to integrate MS Office and MSCRM.
- Successfully lead a team of testers to lead the testing efforts for authoring the first of its kind .Net performance and scalability guide for the Prescriptive architecture group of Confidential .
- Core developer and the module lead for the first .Net project to be executed for Confidential from Confidential Hyderabad.