Currently seeking a sales position within the 9 - 1-1 public safety industry with a growing and innovative company; I am looking for a work environment where I am faced with new and challenging tasks where I can apply the skills and experience that I have obtained throughout my career.
Territory Management *Presentations & Proposals New Account Development *Closing Strategies Relationship Building *Lead Qualification
- Windows Server Proprietary Positron IWS Equipment TCP/IP/DNS/ RTP/MSRP Protocol analyzer
- SQL Database backup/restore Network Infrastructure Network Administration Multicast LAN/WANPDC/Domain Tree Structure Active Directory Security Windows network architecture Confidential /Configurationsi3/ NG911/ SIP /RFAI VoIP
Regional Account Manager
- Responsible for Next Generation 9-1-1 Public Safety sales and account management for the Confidential including Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois and Indiana.
- Obtained 100% of sales quota as an Account Manager in year 1.
- On target for 100% quota for year 2.
- Prospected new business opportunity via cold calling, social media, and trade shows within the given territories. Played key role in several new Channel / Reseller partner opportunities.
- Led many internal discussions with Product and QA teams on product delivery milestones and product performance measures.
- Managed all client relationships being the first point of contact pre and post sale.
Sales Engineer/Solutions Architect
- I routinely performed PSAP site visits with Confidential Regional Account Managers to offer technical pre sales support.
- Collected all of the technical data needed in order to fully engineer a solution.
- Engineered Public Safety solutions based on; network bandwidth, solution size, plan for growth etc.
- Led team calls with sales support to walk teams through the design and technical aspects of the sale.
- Played a key technical role in regional RFP, RFQ responses, as well as due diligent meetings pre RFP with PSAP personnel.
- Attended daily team conference calls with product management to ensure product roadmap and product knowledge were kept current.
- Identified as the technical resource for regional account managers, project managers, and training representatives within Confidential .
Technical Project Manager
- As Technical Project Manager within the project management office I managed key Confidential 9-1-1 projects for the State of Texas.
- Ensured that projects with Confidential & Confidential ’s Public Safety group were handled efficiently.
- Initiated project kick off meetings; weekly reoccurring conference calls to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Assisted the Business Development Group (BDG) to increase mD exposure for potential new clients for Confidential and Confidential systems.
- Attended important sales meetings with customers due industry network experience.
- Managed projects, supported sales teams and helped staff understand next generation 9-1-1.
Confidential, Arlington, TX
Technical Operations Specialist
- Provided key technical expertise for the Confidential 911 program. Assisted with creation of new technical team for 24/7 tier 1 and tier 2, 911 support services.
- Involved with new employee hiring process.
- Provided highly technical maintenance and support services on Confidential 9-1-1 VoIP solutions.
- Created LAB environment used for testing of critical communications equipment.
- Guided/ produced technical training procedures and configurations.
- Assisted the Confidential 9-1-1 operations team with budget, new technologies/products and planning; management of technical team tasks.
- Built relationships with other regional 9-1-1 programs and single entities to suggest hosted solutions from Confidential
- Directed meetings with potential clients to review technical and operational opportunities.
- Provided guidance for Confidential 9-1-1 selection and RFP responses internally and externally for new vendor sales selections.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the Commission on State Emergency Communications (CSEC) on the Intrado Viper ANI/ALI soft switch.
- Hosted quarterly Intrado Texas users group meetings. Intrado System’s certification received.
- Worked with Confidential and Confidential on technical committees continually assisting and providing feedback for Confidential 9-1-1 standards.
Confidential, Longmont, CO
Field Implementation /Level II Support
- Deployed high profile project configurations and designs.
- Assisted in the engineering and planning of integration schemes with Positron equipment to 3rd party Confidential . Provide technical support to customers, Positron‘s technical customer service group, project - product management and sales teams.
- Technical advisor to internal sales staff on product upgrades, enhancements and integrations to new and existing clients, attended new sales meetings as well as project kickoff meetings.
- Lead onsite technical training to PSAP supervisors and communication managers as needed.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Field Engineer, Site Team Lead
- A part of North America Field Operations team that managed and supported all DMS products and proprietary transport equipment product lines.
- Project management, organizing - scheduling job personnel and reviewing project timelines to stay within budget.
- Manage and document installation team’s time sheet weekly.
- Provide direct oversight during project implementation, testing and turn-up.
- Reviewed technical documents that meet FCC/ BELL standards;
- Attended weekly project review calls with internal Nortel staff (Engineers, product managers and network technicians)
- Conducted final job walkthrough and acceptance test signoff with the customer. Technical responsibilities include;
- Implemented, tested and configured Nortel DMS switching product line, Nortel BSN transport line such as Shasta, Optera Metro, BCM, OC 192, and most other Nortel carrier and SONET based network equipment.
- Participated in the installation and design of a 4-node SONET fiber ring for the City of Lubbock, TX Gov. Center.
- Received numerous certifications within the Nortel portfolio; awarded 0/0 quality audit and employee award.