Languages: C, C++, Java, Python
Software and Tools: Cisco IOS, Cisco Packet Tracer, Wireshark, GNS3, NS2, VMware, tcpdump, Android Studio, Eclipse
Network Protocols: Confidential /IP, Confidential, HTTP/HTTPS, DHCP, DNS, NAT, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, BGP, STP, CDP, DTP, Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g
Network Security: SSH, VPN, SSL/TLS, IPsec, PKI, Cryptography
Cloud Platform: AWS
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Performed migrations of faculty and staff mails from Mali server and trigger to New Outlook Exchange Server.
- Managed Active Directories, group policies, configured Cisco switches, routers, VoIP phones.
- Configured virtual private network for remote access to UIC’s Network and monitored Access Points.
- Resolved IP conflicts, network connectivity issues and assisted in VLAN management, firewall logs.
- Created an Confidential instance in a Confidential and enabled the multi AZ deployment for high availability. Configured the inbound rules of the security group associated with the Confidential instance. Extracted the WordPress files and modified the configurations.
- Launched an Elastic Beanstalk environment, installed the WordPress and updated the environment with required settings. Enabled Auto scaling with minimum of two instances running at a time to prevent the single point failure.
- Evaluated the performance of Mininet tool by varying the number of nodes and simulation environments.
- Observed the Mininet’s ability of connection with remote controllers by connecting it with POX controller.
- Created a wired and wireless network in Confidential - 2 using tcl script.
- Compared the performance of Confidential and Confidential by observing various parameters like throughput, data traffic, congestion by sending packets between different nodes in the network.
- Proposed an algorithm to deploy the road side units in popular locations to maintain handoff mechanism to eliminate the need for cellular data in these areas. Designed a formula to find these popular locations using the traffic and Wi-Fi speed at Confidential ’s.
- Proposed an alternate solution to reduce the delay in connection time between a vehicle and road side units by giving more preference to the orthogonal channels (1,6,11).
- Developed a matlab code for implementing Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing on audio signals.