- Experienced Technology Manager looking for new opportunities to deliver strategic improvements in Safety and Soundness practices, relationships with Business and Technology leaders, and Successful Program and Project Implementations.
- My last 25 years of experience focused on Credit Card and Debit Card payment channels.
- Plastic Issuance (PI) application team issues cards, manages encryption of keys and interfaces with middleware systems supporting our branch and ATM networks. PI is the system of record for Debit Cards and tracks the status of over fifty million cards.
- Confidential and Analytics (CSA) team supports some of the newest payment innovations on the market, such as Digital Wallets.
- Card Settlement Systems are accountable for interfacing with multiple networks such as Confidential, Confidential, and ATM networks. This team plays a critical role in reconciliation of Network data and actual funds.
- I am passionate about designing and building the next generation of business payment services. My team and I have delivered Confidential chips on cards, masking of card numbers to comply with Confidential, Tokenization services and other security measures on Debit Cards.
- Safety and soundness is a very high priority in which I coordinated projects to ensure applications complied with industry and regulatory patching schedules, documentation, data access, and industry accounting standards.
- As a CPA with a background in Auditing, I leveraged that background to ensure application teams were compliant.
- I also recently worked with architects to reuse debit card application code to provide resolution planning capabilities that the regulators mandated.
- Resolution planning provides a simulation of customer impact should the bank sell specific branches and represents a major step forward in fulfilling regulatory obligations.
Group Technology Manager
- Managed debit card issuance and system of record for over 50 million debit cards. Supported fraud prevention checks such as daily dollar limits.
- Managed settlement technology group that reconciles over 9 billon debit transactions per year.
- Supported and facilitated Debit card system migrations in the Wachovia merger with Confidential .
- Migration work required detail analysis and development to move accounts from Wachovia to Confidential without impact on customers.
- Played a critical role in the “bridge” systems developed to ensure transactions from Wachovia were properly posted to Confidential .
- Led team in developing Confidential. This technology greatly reduces fraud and is the current standard at major networks such as Confidential and Confidential .
- Supported team that created authentication functionality for Wallets such as Confidential and Confidential Wallet.
- Partnered with business units to develop key rotation ability to properly encrypt new keys. Drove adoption of new tokenization functionality with other key application owners and stakeholders.
Technical Relationship Manager
- Drove provisioning and allocation of infrastructure resources to business units. Served as primary point of contact and owner of the procurement process for infrastructure such as servers, and Network updates.
- Initiated capacity planning and strategic review of computing resource allocation.
Vice President of Information Systems
- Managed a large team that supported a huge credit data environment used by marketing to customize credit card offers to Confidential customers.
- Management of technology team responsible for support of Remittance, Embossing, Print Operations and Call Center Testing.
- Supported Confidential technology growth through rapid acceleration and acquisition period.
IT Audit Manager
- Review process and controls for Confidential technology platforms.
- Successfully completed audit of the global Confidential infrastructure network, ensuring soundness of operations and compliance with company and industry best practices.
Assistant Director of DMV Systems
- Managed the testing and migration of all DMV teams to a new system to support Driver Licensing, Driver fines, Vehicle fees and Vehicle Deeds. All deadlines were met and system was later called out as one of the best DMV service solutions in the US.
- Troubleshoot, patch, and deployed code fixes to the user interface / presentation layer, calculation code, or underlying system data tables.
- System received national recognition for level of task automation, management of customer flow in the Virginia DMV offices and speed of moving customers.