- An accomplished, professional with over 7 years of military experience.
- Leveraging numerous transferable skills to transition to a commercial environment, including:
- Ability to provide administrative and project support to a diverse team
- Demonstrated success helping to propel teams toward strategic goals and measurable outcomes
- Extensive experience conducting research to produce and deliver time - sensitive reports
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- Data Driven Decision Support
- Administrative Consulting
- Complex Database Queries
- Data Mining, Clustering & Segmentation
- Risk Analysis & Assessment
- Textual Analysis
- Statistical Analysis
Imagery/Full Motion Video Analyst
- Produced complex, time-sensitive, multi-source intelligence reports focused on delivering real-time, high-confidence intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance products and services to designated government agencies.
- Developed and consolidate deliverables for use in briefings to high-level government officials including the Director for Central Intelligence, the Director of National Intelligence, and the President of the United States.
- Independently learned and utilized a variety of complex imagery analysis software suites such as Remote View, NES, ArcGIS, Google Earth, and Falcon View.
Full Motion Video Intelligence Analyst
- Exploited Full Motion Video (FMV) imagery in a 24/7 intelligence environment.
- Contributed to the production of operationally relevant finished intelligence products and briefings for the Director for Central Intelligence, the Director of National Intelligence, and the President of the United States.
- Conducted 300+ hours of mission analysis for a Tier 1 asset. Developed and delivered 70 Intelligence briefs and 70 Meteorology and Oceanography update briefs for the Officer in Charge of a Tier 1 United States Vessel.
- Appointed as Assistant Security Manager of the Navy Unit, presenting 3 security briefs to the Commanding Officer. Presented 6 daily intelligence briefs to the unit Commanding Officer of Office of a Naval Intelligence Reserve Unit.
- Provided monthly training to fellow soldiers, prepared 50 safety briefs and 10 general military training briefs.
- Led unit sponsorship program; tracked new member progress; prepared new guidelines for their successful integration.
- Maintained the unit’s metrics by tracking the training of 40 members, developed reports, and communicating up and down the Chain of Command on a weekly basis to ensure readiness of the unit.