- Has 7+ years of IT experience. Primarily on,
- Confidential Sterling Managed File Transfer Products (B2B Integrator, Filegateway, SSP, ICC etc)
- Confidential Sterling Order Management system
- Worked as Product Consultant for Confidential MFT Products which includes Confidential Sterling B2B Integrator/SFG, Confidential Secure Proxy, Confidential Control Center, Confidential Sterling External Authentication Server
- Worked as a Research Engineer for Confidential Sterling B2B Integrator/Filegateway. During which, worked with renowned Clients from US and Asia Pacific Region.
- Worked with Confidential Services Teams and Sales Teams to Design/Implement Solutions. Also worked as a SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT for all the Japan Clients when working in Sterling Integrator Staff Engineer.
- Worked as a Staff Engineer for the Confidential of Confidential Sterling B2B Integrator.
Confidential: Sterling B2B Integrator, Filegateway, SSP, SEAS, Control Center, Connect Direct
EDI: Standards, BPML, Map Editor, REST API, MongoDB
Confidential Sterling: Multi - Channel Selling and Fulfillment Suite
Java/J2EE: technologies, XSL, XML, AngularJS
Oracle: Weblogic, Confidential Websphere application server
Oracle, DB2: UNIX, Windows
- Installation, Integration and Configuration of Confidential MFT Products in both Test and Production Environment namely Sterling Integrator, Sterling Filegateway, Sterling Secure Proxy, Sterling External Authentication Server, Confidential Control Center, Confidential Transformation Extender Advanced on AIX Servers.
- Solely responsible for Planning and Implementing Cluster, Failover mechanisms with HADR for the above-mentioned Applications in Production Environment.
- Implement services and configure adapters for various communication protocols namely SFTP,HTTPS,AS2, Connect:Direct, MQ.
- Design RCTs based on Business Requirements.
- Implemented Custom Protocols for SFTP, C:D
- Implemented AS2, SFTP, Http Reverse Proxy in SSP
- Configured ICC to monitor Sterling Integrator/SFG, SSP servers. Implemented various rules to send email notifications based on business requirements.
- Integrated SI, SSP, ICC with SEAS. Also implemented LDAP Authentication Profile in SEAS.
- Design and Develop centralized scripts for Server Start/Stop, build and deployment.
- Analyze and resolve performance issues in Sterling Integrator like Outofmemory, High CPU usage and DB2 Optimization. Archival/Purge issues etc.
- Support all Load Testing and UAT Testing related activities for Sterling Integrator and Sterling Filegateway.
- SI/SFG installation, Configuration and migration/upgrade from older versions on various platforms.
- Planning and Implementing Cluster, Failover mechanisms for the application.
- Expertise in Services and Adapter configurations, BPML, EDI Mapping, various Protocols HTTP, FTP, SFTP, OFTP, AS2, Connect: Direct, Standards X12, EDIFACT, Database performance and tuning.
- Expertise in solving performance issues in sterling integrator like Outofmemory, high CPU usage and Performance tuning.
- Expertise in analysing java core, heap dump, verbosegc, database health report, network packet trace etc to understand slow processing of the Applications.
- Gained good knowledge and work experience in SFG ( Confidential Sterling File Gateway) setup, partner configuration and troubleshooting SFG issues
- Gained hands on experience on UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Critical Issue Resolver - Engage with the Customers during their Production Down issues, resolve the issues and also worked as Go Live Coordinator for couple of Asia Pacific Customers.
- Integrating Sterling Integrator/Filegateway with Secure Proxy (SSP), SEAS etc
- Delivering POCs to Customers, Confidential Services Team, Confidential Sales teams. To name a few, Sterling Filegateway should be able to redeliver/replay the failed routes automatically for atleast 5 times and upon 5th time failure notify the involved trading partners and the administrator via email.
- Integrating Sterling Integrator with GnuPG
- As a SPOC for all the Japan Customers, was responsible for helping the Customers to understand the usage of product more, help the team to meet the SLAs, handle escalations etc.
- Engaged in wide range of support activities for various SCMS Customers across Americas, APO and EMEA. Mostly involved in Level 1 and Level 2 support activities which in brief is to resolve issues/ alerts.
- To ensure that the client servers are all up and running and the corresponding Application is functioning as expected. Alert mechanisms are in place to ensure timely action in case any of the servers/applications are not functioning as expected.
- Create Envelopes, Alter Maps and Business Processes depending on the Customers business requirements.
- Setup Connect: Direct processes, directories and scripts for data transfer between client and Sterling Commerce.
- Trading Partner Onboarding.
- Has worked along with the Solution Architect in designing, Participant Modeling
- Implementing User Exits/ Events based on the process flow requirements
- Configuring Holds and Alerts for Sales Orders as well as Return Orders
- Worked on Interface mappings to support integration with Order taking and Warehouse Management Systems
- Worked on various POCs and performed fit-gap analysis during integration of in-place Legacy systems with Confidential Sterling OMS.
- Involved in Designing and Implementing Return Order Processing module
- Worked on Call Center Application (COM) Customizations using RCP
- Was responsible for Project Build Management
- Worked along with the Solution Architect for on-boarding APJ countries
- SIT Defect Fixing
- Involved in training and providing Knowledge transfer to Client Teams from India, US and Singapore.
- Assisted Build teams in setting up of Confidential Sterling Selling and Fulfilment Suite in TEST environments
Senior Software Engineer
- Gained Hands-on experience in complete OMS implementation tasks such as UI customization, Altering the order flow using pipelines, Security/ Access control, Enhancements based on business requirements, Configuration deployment
- For Rest Of Ireland Orders, worked with the Solution Architect to:
- Implement Pipeline Changes
- Implement UE Changes
- Impact Analysis for the Code changes
- Worked on developing Service components using JAVA, Customization of UIs, pipelines and entities as part of Change Request Team
- Developed JSP and XSLT based UI
- Developed JAVA and XSL utility components
- Execution of Change Request
- Involved in UAT and Production Defect Fixes
ConfidentialSenior Software Engineer
- Involved in Requirement Analysis
- Involved in identification of test scenarios for testing the complete order flow in
- Store Order Management System (SOM)
- Call Center Order Management System (COM)
- Involved in testing
- Order capture process
- Order modification processes
- Pricing & Promotions that can be applied on the Order