- Senior sales executive with experience direct sales, channel sales, sales management and client relationship management.
- Demonstrated competencies selling complex solutions in information technology, application software, enterprise hardware and software and service focused solutions.
ESTABLISHED SKILLS IN:
- Strategic Solution Selling Stakeholder Cross Selling for Business Outcomes
- Solution Management and Delivery Customer Development and Satisfaction
- Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking New Business Development
- Communication, Negotiation and Presentation Skills Account Relationship Management
- Channels of Distribution (VAR’s) Sales Management
- Design and implement sales strategy, including territory plans, quota and strategic goals
- Perform SWOT market analysis, develop SMART goals for market penetration objectives
- Provide leadership, direction and oversight to sales teams to drive a high performing, engaged team
- Collaborate with Marketing, Application Development, Engineering and Implementation teams to achieve corporate strategies
- Realize and communicate customer business, needs, challenges and expectations
- Create and utilize project management principles to manage and implement delivery plans
- Negotiate and administer master service agreements, RFI and RFP documents
- Demonstrate critical thinking and ability to articulate complex solutions
- Conduct executive discovery sessions, strategize solution offerings and manage resource deployment
- Serve as Solution Champion providing direction to project implementation teams
- Manage and motivate team members including consultants and client stakeholders
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously with solution delivery teams
- Analyze, anticipate and communicate customer expectations to delivery teams
- Work with cross functional teams to deliver business and technology solutions to accomplish strategic initiatives
- Determine and structure resource requirements for optimal solution delivery success
- Maintain collaborative communication with all client and corporate stakeholders
- Responsible for all facets of strategic relationship management
- Account base management representing over $15 million in annual business
- Demonstrate high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning and forecasting
- Build, expand and maintain excellent client relationships by offering strategic input and solutions
Territory Account Manager
- Principal Sales Executive hired to open new office to serve Southeastern Wisconsin Market.
- Strategic corporate role with responsibility for sales activities, channel management, SWOT analysis, SMART goals and sales plan development.
- Technology solutions included design, implementation and management of hardware, software, managed and hosted solutions.
- Presentation experience and certifications include Cloud Computing, Security Solutions and Converged and Hyperconverged technologies.
- Successfully worked with business partners such as HP, Cisco, Fortinet, etc. to develop new business opportunities.
- Ranked in top third of sales achievement with 102% margin and 92% revenue delivery results; $4 million territory
- Focus on new business development in national and international markets
- Managed inside sales, development, project management and implementation teams
Senior Account Manager
- Provide account management activities for top two accounts; Johnson Controls and Confidential representing over $6 million in annual business.
- Participated in quarterly business review sessions covering project status, financial review and individual performance for over 50 consultants.
- Projects included project management, business analysis, application development and quality assurance resources.
- Responsible for overall account management of over $6 million in annual business at various clients.
- Work with Program Managers to jointly deliver and manage solutions to key clients.
- Develop and maintain annual strategic account plans with business executives to review partnership status, strategic initiatives and define project pipeline.
- Solution Champion for Operations Management Group and provided career path training and certification requirements, determined strategic direction, performed SWOT analysis, developed market focus and defined technology offerings.
- Delivered 10% of total annual revenue ($2.8 million) as Solution Sales Champion of Operations Management Group.
- Solutions delivered included application development, performance tuning and testing, server and virtualization technologies. Managed 20 consultants, including career path planning, performance reviews, etc.
Senior Technology Solutions Manager
- Developed sales strategies and conducted SWOT analysis for expansion into new market.
- Represented technology management and integration services through channel partners such as EMC, VMWare, Microsoft, Business Objects, Cisco and Citrix.
- Partnered with Delivery Managers and Engineers to design and implement technology solutions
- Solutions delivered included storage, server and virtualization, application development and infrastructure
Business Development Manager
- Recruited to develop new clients and business opportunities.
- Worked with Practice Directors to deliver IT management and service solutions.
- Solutions delivered included PeopleSoft, SharePoint, application development and business intelligence.
Senior Account Manager
- Implemented strategic goals to grow business within key clients and prospect accounts.
- Mentored sales and recruiting staff with consultative sales strategies and key account profile training.
- Negotiated and administered master service agreements, work orders and RFI and RFP documents.
- Grew Metavante to largest client with $1 million in annual revenue; provided professional services.
Client Solution Consultant
- Recruited as key member of start - up organization delivering business and technology solutions to new client base in Wisconsin.
- Developed company marketing strategy and competency areas based on business opportunities.
- Solutions delivered included software implementation training and support, process improvement solutions, infrastructure technology solutions with focus on manufacturing and healthcare clients.
- Developed, promoted and maintained business relationships providing IT resources in Wisconsin marketplace.
- Appointed Strategic Manager for IBM Partnership for State of Wisconsin and increased headcount by 200%.
- Delivered $1.2 million of new revenue within first year in position. Achieved $6 million in annual revenue. Ranked in top 12% for outstanding performance (out of 450).
- Solutions delivered included application development, software implementation training and support, project management, ERP implementation and outsourced data center support.
Client Relationship Manager
- Sold consulting services that provided IT strategy, expertise and technical resources to help clients achieve business goals.
Sales Manager - Education Services
- Established territories, created sales processes and development plans for each functional level of sales team.
- Created communications on new products, educational offerings and corporate directives.
- Achieved 15% growth in total corporate revenue within four-month period.