- 6 months of experience in Operator Certification.
- Experience in flashing/pushing the software builds into the modem devices.
- Experience in Android App development and App Testing.
- Well versed with the wireless technologies GPRS, UMTS/WCDMA, LTE and LTE - advanced (Carrier Aggregation) and basic introduction on 5G.
- Strong Analytical, inter - personnel, problem solving, communication skills and proven ability to rapidly acquire knowledge on new technologies and implement them in software projects.
- Involved in Wireless protocol testing using Intel tools ( Mobile Analyzer, STT, CLA, IRTC,Packet tracer, CMW500, Key-Sight UXM ) on Intel Modems.
Programming Skills: C, C++, JAVA, C#, Xml, Python.
Technologies: GPRS, UMTS/WCDMA, LTE and LTE - advanced, Android SDK, NDK.
Network Simulators: Packet tracer, Anite, Spirent, Rhode and Schwartz, CMW500, Key-sight UXM
Web Development Skills: Angular JS, HTML, CSS, Express.
Intel Tools: Mobile Analyzer, Artemis, CLA, IRTC, System trace tool, flashing tool, STB, Phone Tool, Crash Inspect, Connection manager.
Ethereal Tools: Wireshark, Microsoft Network monitor.
Database Skills: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Confidential -SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS.
Tools: Xlinx ISE, Matlab, Hspice.
- Preparation of a test Plan for cellular protocol testing (WCDMA, LTE and LTE-advanced (Carrier Aggregation)).
- Well versed with the USB interfaces HS, HSIC and SSIC. Also performed protocol testing over SSIC flash-less modem
- Experience in setting up complete lab environment with test equipment from the scratch (Agilent8960, Agilent-PXT, Key Sight-UXM, CMW500).
- Good understanding in identifying the issues related to Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocol.
- Experienced in Confidential & Confidential ADAPT device and chipset certification. Experienced in handling PTN, Regression Testing, FFW testing and various other certification requirements.
- Proficient in Generic tools for testing like FileZilla, Total Commander, Wireshark, Microsoft Network Monitor.
- Execution of Confidential ADAPT Test suites on different simulators like R&S, Anite, CMW 500, Spirent based test section
- Responsible for data collection and entry into the database for social science research centre(SSRC)
- Trained the new hire employees within three weeks of employment.
- Maintained good communication and working relationship with public in order to convey importance of the research.
- Managed to use my formal education in knowing the importance of the research and became more productive.