Experienced high - tech marketer with a proven track record in marketing strategy, integrated marketing, and operations. Passion for leading teams to solve big problems through integrated, cross-functional, and data-driven communication strategies and tactics that deliver results.
Marketing Strategy Consultant
- Crafted, presented and defended strategic recommendations such as product and marketing mix, audience segmentation, and store-level insights to senior-level management using data model analysis, survey feedback, best practices and industry research.
- Implemented agile methodology to the Voice of the Customer program, led the development vendor in ongoing deep data reviews and back/front end system updates resulting in a 150% decrease in turn time.
- Coached and drove research vendor to accuracy across ten data inputs within two reporting cycles by identifying key KPIs, dissecting database feeds, and executing tests.
Managing Marketing Consultant
- Architect and initiate marketing initiatives for technology clients; Manage end-to-end marketing and creative projects including go-to-market plans, creative direction for online and offline assets, video production and content development.
Senior Marketing Manager
- Led the production and day-to-day maintenance of $3 million in integrated marketing campaigns. Project deliverables included branding, messaging, imagery, web development, social media, tele, videos, emails, blogs, case studies, and promotions. Managed A/B testing.
- Teamed with product and technical managers to develop business requirements and website scenarios. Created website and email content for Windows 10, Windows Phone and Azure (Cloud) user journeys.
- Negotiated KPIs; Delivered reporting, analysis and presentation to senior-level leadership.
Sr. Executive Communications Consultant, Office of the Vice President, US Marketing
- Established the 6-month and one-year content strategy for the Corporate Vice President. Wrote speeches, emails, interview responses, video content and internal case studies.
- Spearheaded and produced quarterly leadership webcasts and videos, enabling real-time participation of 300+ employees nationwide, resulting in greater visibility and interaction with leadership.
Creative Practice Owner/Sr. Marketing Consultant
- Supervised and advised team members on integrated marketing projects that included strategic marketing initiatives, creative production, web development, content development, and video production.
- Directed cross-functional team resources for an ongoing average of 30+ marketing projects of varied size.
- Responsible for all department functions, including process development, resource allocation, P&L, forecasting, and budgeting; performed extensive annual reviews, created and delivered quarterly vendor training.
- Architected, sold and defended creative and marketing campaigns to senior-level leadership through presentations, web seminars and written responses.
Sr. Marketing Manager - Technology
- Brought the client’s marketing vision to life by collaborating with the creative team to deliver innovative brand identities, photography and imagery catalogues, and creative for blog posts, case studies, and field sales materials.
- Led day-to-day maintenance of marketing programs to deliver to KPIs for a $5 million book of marketing programs. Led course corrections and acted as an advisor to junior staff.
- Developed and launched online and in-person events, online promotions including contests and sweepstakes, offers and trials.
- Delivered $1M incremental revenue through a 100k annual direct marketing campaign.
- Used multivariate testing to optimize creative, message, frequency, and targeting.