Escalation Engineer Resume
C/C++14, VC++, MFC, ATL - COM/ActiveX, Confidential -D3D11, Confidential v4+, ALSA/OpenAL, networking/OpenSSL, Device Drivers (WDM/ linux character driver), C# (.net 2.0). OpenCV.
- Part of premier escalation queue to provide developer tech support for Windows SDK (Printing technology, GDI, Confidential 3D9/10/11, DirectShow, fonting, credential provider) and Visual studio for all supported languages, file bugs, provide samples to expose issues to product teams, provide samples and work around to customers.
- Develop tools to automate debugging of process core dumps, detect memory corruptions, detect performance issues. Develop shims to provide quick fixes to customers for use until patch is released.
Incubator project coordinator
- Coordinate and develop multiple hackathon related project and assists in product monetization. lead developer for e - Voting system deployed on Azure, built using OpenSSL, gSoap.
- Lead developer for urban farming-app deployed on Azure, Built using QT5, webkit, MySQL and SQLite.
- Confidential solution offers remoting features specific to applications executed on remote server, product enhancement (customer specific) required disabling of clipboards, blocking out all known screen recording softwares, prevent saving of files/ documents and stop all printing of documents/files when Confidential user is logged in.
- Security framework is entirely independent
- Integrated with Confidential
- Integrated with FreeRDP (windows build)
- Built it for emulator based on Orsay (Ubuntu) and Tizen for Windows/Linux using QT5 .
- Modules include Confidential communication, modification to emulator using GTK3.0 to capture key/mouse stokes, screen capture, audio capture based on ALSA, video playback via Gstreamer.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Part of Computervison Automated Design and Drafting System software team.
- Provide product enhancement, code fixes and code porting/optimizations from Solaris to x86.
Small Tools: Developed API Detour library for x86, x86-64, memory profilers
- Led team to build Framer, a Confidential - Confidential and Confidential performance monitorring tool to be used for performance testing of Intel GPUs and detect rendering artifacts while running games and 3D bench marks.
- Lead developer for multilanguage typing software that maps english keyboard to phonectic keys of selected language.
- Added support for muliple Indian languages.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes