Document Control Lead Resume
To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in a progressive organization that offers opportunities for advancement.
- Dynamic and results driven Business Administrator, Document Controller and Records Management, Information Management, Information Technology, and Data Management professional with management and leadership skills. 12 years of leadership experience and 16 years of oil and gas industry experience.
- Persistent in achieving goals that leads to professional success while building corporate value..
- I have a unique and diverse background as I offer almost as much field as the office experience: job progress & performance, quantities installed & job walk downs gone over with the land field superintendents & Pipeline Superintendent and Engineers to match labor, equipment and materials to cost and budget.
- I coordinated a large project closeout as well.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards and engineering deliverables. Proficient knowledge of project engineering processes, procedures and activities.
- Experience with the complete Confidential project lifecycle from proposal through final handover
- Experience working with large contractor organizations and performing effectively in a multi - disciplinary, multicultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and a very organized person.
- Ability to multitask and strong attention to detail Great with maintaining excellent relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with manufacturing process automation and workflows.
- Experience using electronic data management systems for collecting, controlling, normalizing, reporting and delivering project data Ability to work under pressure and minimal direction from supervisor. Strong in organizing and managing complex engineering data management activities
- Leadership, problem solving, planning, effective communication, collaboration, integration, teamwork, organization, perseverance, ability to work under pressure, confidence, decision making, and strategic thinking.
- Administrator and user experience of Various Electronic Data Management Systems (EDMS) such as SharePoint 2010 & 2013 Project Delivery, Opentext ECM Livelink, Documentum, Infoworks, iDocs and ProjectWise., PIM, Confidential (Life Cycle Information), Commissioning, Planning, Operations, FEED, ITT, Plant Integrity, Maintenance, Information Management, Coordination of Projects, Offshore & Onshore Installations, Document handling, Project Management and Execution, MS Project, Vendor Documentation, Handover to Operations, Topside, Subsea.
MS Office Applications (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office Access) Windows 2000/XP, MS Office Suite, Express, SAP, Lotus Notes, Assembly, Hardware & software troubleshooting, Adobe Acrobat, Oracle Database and Document Security Server, Electronic Document Management Systems (“EDMS”). ProArc Document Management Systems, Projects OnLine, Citadon and Technical Document Database, Documentum, PIM, SharePoint, JPI, Expedition, Primavera, Act, Contour, Constructware, AIA Documents, KIP, Genesis, QuickBooks, Photoshop, and Ceridian, CTLoad, Coreworx, SmartPlant Foundation (SPF). TEAMSITE, STID Document management systems. ISO 9001 framework, Livelink
Confidential, Perrysburg, Pennsylvania
Document Control Lead
- Serve as Document Control for ALL engineering, compliance and regulatory documents and transmittals from/ to customer
- Coordinate with Field Engineers to ensure all Field locations are using most current drawings and compliance documents
- Develop and enforce document control policy and procedures
- Distribute changed documents to proper functional areas as required for SOW change review
- Support Project Engineer for Change Order processing as requested
- Support Contract Administrator for Change Order processing as requested
- Ensure all Field quality documents are properly and safely stored and controlled
- Coordinate with Field Engineers to ensure all quality and project close-out documentation obtained from the Field
- Ensure all quality and project close-out documentation is properly and timely transmitted to customer
- Coordinate with Contract Administrator on all project close-out document transmittals
- Coordinate with Project Managers on all document transmittals from/to customer as required
- SharePoint, Documentum, Sap, eRoom, Livelink experience
- Ability to read drawings and make sure most current drawings are in the field each day
- Familiar with Field Document Control setup and requirements
- Main line pipeline construction experience
- I have the ability to work independently, think creatively and analytically, and make quick and sound decisions
- Able to interface with client on document on a regular basis
Confidential, Houston, TX
Operations Document Control Supervisor
- Interface with vendors to ensure drawings, documents, databases, 3-D models, etc. are created according to Statoil documentation requirements
- Provide evaluation of the documentation system and assistance as is necessary to support ongoing operation and activities
- Enter documentation into web based management system and ensure documentation is complete for each component (vessels, instrumentation, line pipe, etc.)
- Initiate and monitor improvements in work processes, technical requirements and tools within the documentation system
- Follow up on compliance with requirements related to documentation deliverables from internal and external practitioners
- Ensure that all activities are managed efficiently, effectively and productively and in accordance with Statoil’s procedures, guidelines and requirements
- Managed & Cost and accounting, billing and payments for each Project engineer on my team
- Kept track of and named Wells and Well Pads for Pipeline Operations Superintendent
- My primary role of the Documentation Controller / Supervisor was to manage documentation during engineering, commissioning, start-up and operation of facilities and pipelines for Eagle Ford and Bakken TransCanada Project in North Dakota and Montana to Cushing, Oklahoma on facilities that form part of Keystone XL. I supported multiple projects, operations, and maintenance within a US Onshore asset. A secondary role is facilitation of MOC requests through the Management of Change (MOC) process and ensuring updates of documentation as needed.
- Responsible for handover of final documentation of project closure activities
Confidential, Houston, TX
Document Control Supervisor
- Performs all documentation functions on project. Issues project-specific status reports.
- Provide general support to the Document Control team.
- Management of number allocation and general data issue. Issued, tracked and expedite squad checks either electronic, hard copy or serial via a review room/desk.
- Processed all required documentation as determined by the project in a quality and procedural manner.
- Auditing and monitoring of systems and processes including application review.
- Processing of design or supplier documentation to a quality standard within the preferred database.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Document Control Management
- Evaluate, manage and Comply with Company Document Control processes, procedures, and specifications to ensure accurate records of all Project official documentation generated by the Company, the Contractor or its vendors; suggest improvements for evaluation where applicable
- Process all Project official documentation (includes engineering/technical, correspondence, project management - commercial, legal) generated by Company and Contractor to be stored in the Document Management System
- Perform quality control checks to ensure compliant documentation according to non-technical procedural processes; seek assistance if questionable
- Process transmittal of information between Company and Contractor to expedite information flow
- Add/update documents to Major Capitol Project (MCP) Document Management System
- Accurately and constantly maintain the metadata of project documents, such as, but not limited to; number, title, revision, status, etc. in accordance to Project specifications
- Receive and send all documents between the MCP and other organizations, making appropriate database / log entries for tracking purposes
- Provision of accurate and up to date document review, receipt and issue information to MCP team members
- Provide technical assistance with the import of data from corporate, vendor, partner and other sources; including but not limited to advising users as they correct inaccurate and/or missing data; seek assistance if questionable
Document Control Specialist
- Performed quality checks to ensure conformity of drawings, documents, forms, etc. to client format and presentation standards. vendor data management
- Assist with data entry to maintain project drawing and document database. Prepare various documents for the Project Engineer or Project Documentation Lead; maintaining copies of client specifications and standards for a project, which includes tracking of specification deviations and addendums
- Printed, copied, scanned, plotted, collated, and assembled documents and drawings for project work packages.
- Assisted in quality checks to ensure the packages meet client documentation and drafting requirements: maintaining in-house record copies of all pertinent project documentation and archives records; project closeout and document turnover activities.
- QA/QC documents, Processed Purchase orders, Processed Job Notes.
- Successfully performed project Quality System Audits.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Data Base Administrative Assistant
- Input confidential information in an accurate and timely manner in database program for lawyers that are being Disciplined, Suspended and Disbarred.
- Update and filed library books and legal Info. Picked up & distributed mail to proper departments.
Confidential, Atlanta, Ga
- Worked for Confidential in Finance Department
- Posting Payments and Paying Invoices, Account Payables and Receivables
- Filing, Data Entry, used Word, Excel, and MIP, Donor Direct accounting software
- Perform other General Clerical duties
Confidential, Atlanta, Ga
Administrative Assistant / Customer Service Representative / Receptionist / Accounts Payable/ Receivable
- Assisted supervisors and other staff on various assignments, identifying and resolving problems, and demonstrated skillful communication and negotiation skills.
- Managed account invoicing, Account Payables and Receivables, Pricing, ensured accounts were current, posted payments, order entry, performed billing activities, assisted with Payroll, Data Entry, purchase orders call center, produced documents using Microsoft Word and Excel, inside sales and managed all filing. Answered high call volume.
- Coordinated referrals with Insurance Companies, the patient and the medical provider. Dealt with patients, Nurse Case Managers, Doctors, and Hospitals.
- Scheduled patients for Workers Compensation doctor appointments, MRI /EMG/ CT Scans and Bone scans.
- Medical Billing and Coding, Familiar with CPT & ICD Codes, HMO’s and PPO’s.
- Worked at Fairchild Publications, Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
- Handled incoming calls, billing invoicing, excel spreadsheets, assisted with preparing sales presentations for Regional Manager.
- Made travel arrangements, made copies, filing, handled incoming and outgoing Fed-Ex, UPS, U.S.P.S., DHL Packages.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes