- Over fifteen years of diversified experience in information systems; with specialty in operating systems, server applications and systems software in medium to large environments
- Experience Active Directory including architecture, deployment, administration, performance monitoring, security hardening and troubleshooting
- Design, Architect, Administration, and maintenance of Windows Operating Systems
- Self - motivated, ability to multitask, and able to work independently and in teams
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2 Operating Systems
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies Hyper-V and VSphere
- Windows 2012R2/2008R2/2003R2 Active Directory Hyper-V / VMWare
- DELL/Quest Migration Manager DHCP DNS WINS MS BackOffice Server
- RoboCopy / Windows Batch files PowerShell vbScripts Hitachi Password Manager / PSynch
- HP servers IBM Servers Ethernet Hubs and switches
- Knowledge of: Sun Solaris, Centos/Red Hat, Microsoft Exchange 5.x/2000/2003, Proxy ServerCitrix, Webtrends Reporting, Winja, Microsoft SNA Server / Host Integration Server
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
Server / Directory Engineer
- Lead Active Directory Engineer for Confidential ’s Mergers and Acquisitions migrations to Confidential domain
- Build and Configure HP Servers
- Install and configure Windows 2012R2 Server
- Deployed and Configured Domain Controllers
- Configure and Manage DHCP Servers
- Manage and Configure Windows 2012R2 Core servers
- Hyper-V Server Management
- Creation of vSwitches and NIC Teaming
- PowerShell Scripting - Write scripts & Update existing scripts
- Active Directory Sites Creation and Maintenance
- Configured TCP/ IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP
- Travel within the United States to setup remote sites
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Active Directory Engineer
- Responsible for the design, implementation and support for BNYMellon Password Synchronization system - Active Directory to LDAP / Active Directory to Unix
- Assisted and Supported Active Directory migrations from multi forest/Multi domains - Used Dell/Quest Migration Manager
- VMware Management
- Guest Creation, Maintenance and Management
- Experience in P2V, V2V migration using VMware Converter
- VMware vCenter / VSphere Server Administration
- Creation a vSwitches
- Help trouble-shoot issues after domain migrations migration (Applications, Service Accounts, End Users)
- Provide level III technical support for Active Directory/Domain controllers issues
- Responsible for preparing Active Directory audit reports
- Engineering/Administration of Windows 2012/R2 and 2008/R2 includes
- Active Directory Upgrades
- Domain Controllers configuration/installation
- Active Directory GPO editing/creation/modeling
- PowerShell Scripting
- OU editing/creation
- Site and Site Links Creation and Maintenance
- Installation, configuration and support for Pershing password synchronization system (PSynch)
- Installation, configuration and support Web-to-host and Windows-to-host access to Pershing mainframe back-office applications. Winja is use to Deploy applications to the Web to replace cryptic green-screen interfaces with a browser or Windows GUI; to provide Pershing customers, partners and employees with access to mainframe application functions by launching the NETExchange/OPSCenter portals
- Responsible for the design, configuration, and implementation of the Citrix terminal server architecture for CSFBdirect retail branch project. The initiative required the development of a bandwidth-efficient model to provide the CSFB Brokerview application suite to the remote client desktops.
- Installation and configuration of McAfee Enterprise anti-virus defense system
- Install and configure Microsoft Exchange Servers in a Cluster Environment
- Responsible for the implementation of Windows Cluster software and hardware
- Assisted in the design and original implementation of Microsoft Active Directory Services for Pershing
- Technical team member for the migration of Novell Netware and Windows NT 4 to 2003 Active Directory
- Assisted in the design Windows DFS tree for Pershing
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Sr. Network Engineer
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and administration of the Confidential enterprise-wide NT domain architecture.
- Designed, configured, and installed the proxy server implementation for Confidential using Microsoft Proxy Server.
- Responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the corporate Microsoft Exchange servers; including mail box creation and administration, configuration of inter-post office connectors (Site, IMS, X.400), and managing client roll-outs (POP3, IMAP4, Outlook WEB)
- Responsible for installation and configuration of all Windows NT services on the IBM NetFinity platform.
- Assisted in the design and original implementation of DHCP and WINS servers for Confidential enterprise network. Technical team member for the QIP Enterprise v5 DHCP and DNS implementation.
- Developed and documented processes/procedures for the administration and maintenance of operating system code levels and service packs.
- Responsible for capacity planning including configuration of RAID levels based on industry standards for the O/S, Database and Transaction Logs.
- Provide level III technical support for all NT server, Exchange server, and Proxy server issues.
- Project Leader for the design and implementation of the server farm tape backup strategy. Utilizing full-duplex Ethernet switching and redundant network adapter ‘fail-over’ technology.