- SAP R3, SAP B1,MAS200/90, MS Dynamics GP10, Intuit QBE10, ACCPAC, SBT,CieTrade,
- Crystal Report 2008, XI, Using SQL fix data in GP, CieTrade, Access for report generation
- Cost Accounting, ADP payroll,3PL warehouse management, EFTPS system, Rent Manager
- Microsoft 2010 professional office (Access, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Combining solid accounting background with updating computer knowledge
- Maintain and troubleshooting computer system in network environment
- Familiar with business accounting & auditing in manufacturing, Recycling business, import/export, hotel, restaurant, CPA, franchise business and real estate)
Property Management Manager/Accounting Supervisor
- Preparing documents to financial institution to acquire better rate property loans.
- Analyzing P&L, BS to control expenses, assisting CPA for tax return needs.
- Reviewing receivership FS and supervising accounting to update data in Rent Manager.
- Assisting & Supporting Medical Property Management companies in transition period.
- Reviewing new lease’s LOI, related documents to evaluate potential tenant’s credibility.
- Reviewing broker/agent lease to catch up unclear paragraphs, make counter offer for landlord.
- Supervising accounting for AP, AR collection, 3 - day eviction, past due statement.
- Resolving tenants’ issues and assigning proper vendors to repair lessor’s responsible items. Negotiating tenants’ unreasonable requests to satisfy mutual needs.
- Reviewing CAM charges before send to tenants each year and examining dispute charges.
- Reviewing lawsuits, went to court and followed up with lawyers or plaintiff to settle the case.
- Monitoring security deposit refund process to meet the deadline.
- Complying City, Fire Dept, Health Dept. Water, Backflow requirement to pass it on time.
- Renewing lease and sending new offer to tenants and monitoring market rates.
- Prepared monthly closing, JE to Financial Statements and reconciled GL accounts, Maintained Fixed Assets from receiving, posting to depreciation.
- Performed inventory physical count in different warehouses and reconciled the discrepancy.
- Monitored Marketing expenses in budget and prepared payments on time for ISCW, ISCE, ASIS, road shows, Advertising in Web, magazine…etc.
- Coordinated Deloitte auditors, CPA auditors and Confidential financial team to pass yearly audit.
- Prepared 100+ USA, Canada SRM, Sales Engineering and internal employees reimbursements with matched receipts under policy limit.
- Verified and reconciled NewEgg 3PL warehouse inventory and monthly charges.
- Monitored company credit cards usages and requested credit line increase to meet needs.
- Processed AP, Managed leasing apartments and office building all licenses and inspection.
- Supervised and coordinated outsource EDI to integrate SAP R3 with Honeywell EDI and analyzed issues to resolve problems to process daily orders.
- Analyzed SAP R3 whole work flow processes between Confidential, USA to improve productivities.
- Reconciled and collected Accounts Receivable past due, uncollectible balance with customers which SAP R3 did not created canned reports and need fix carried forward AR beginning balance before using SAP R3 to solve not-tie issue.
- Supervised people to generate data correctly and locate wrong postings in SAP R3 database.
- Reported any business issue and analyzed accounting data to manage the risk.
Accounting Manager, DBA
- Reported CEO for business issues, risk, improved USA, UK, Europe, Japan and China accounting process to meet USA standards.
- Supervised people to generate data correctly and located wrong postings in 4 database.
- Fixed wrong data in SQL server for CieTrade and MS Dynamics GP. Maintain server data.
- Created custom Crystal reports for users to increase productivities in daily posting jobs.
- Managed accounting duties for fast growing business and interviewed new accounting employees to catch up month end closing and file various taxes on time.
- Prepared all documents to assist China auditors, USA CPA firm and bank auditor for yearly auditing, Discuss issues with China parent company and provide F/S related reports.
- Troubleshooted CieTrade and MS Dynamics GP systems to solve daily errors and train users to use both systems in proper way.
- In charge of new property management accounting and reconcile with tenants for CAM.
- Outsourced CFO, CEO and controller assistance for accounting issues in various businesses.
- Engagement management and direct client interaction for business management application implementation, configuration, training and support.
- Engagement responsibilities include the management of consultants, software vendors and client staff through project inception, completion and tech support.
- Business Development and marketing to acquire new opportunities in the Chinese Community.
- Continuous support and meeting the educational needs of over 40 Clients.
- Systems Supported/Authorized Consultant for: SAP Business One, SAGE MAS 90/200, SAGE ACCPAC Confidential and PRO (formerly SBT), IBM Intuit.
- Provided guidance on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieve project objectives
- Identified and resolved issues and maintain Mas200 in 3 states over 50 workstations.
- Analyzed accounting data to manage the risks
- Liaised with other project areas to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues
- Liaised with various departments to gather requirements and resolve issues
- Improve business processes
- Gathered and define business requirements
- Analyzed and map processes (current state/future state)
- Produced high quality documentation
- Reported status and issues to executive management
- Analyzed communicate and validated requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems
- Provided MAS 200 training for new and existing employees to enhance productivities.
DBA and Sr. Cost Accountant
- Using Crystal report/Access to create various database reports for web invoice customers to reconcile open and shipped orders or provide special reports to all user’s or providing financial analysis for management use and using Excel for graphical analysis
- Maintaining and troubleshooting Window 2003 4 servers and 40 workstations
- Monitored cost variances and trace sources in I/C, P/O, W/O, BOM, RMA to correct discrepancy from production, receiving and purchasing departments to maintain accurate inventory stock.
- Using Visual Integrator (data migration tool) to update all new inventory prices for 32,000 records or import UPS/FedEx tracking # to MAS 200 each invoice, mark popup alert to those discontinued fabric to finished goods and transfer container drop ship SO to PO.
- Updated computer software all new release, service pack and data testing for accuracy.
- Created UDF fields to speed up user’s routine work and generate related crystal reports.
- Provided detail training and updated new service pack or features for using MAS 200.
- Monitored operation procedures and coordinated between departments to enhance work efficiency.
- Evaluated add-on modules or software to eliminate excessive procedures to save time.
- In charge of A/R, A/P, P/R, P/O, I/C and G/L through financial statements.
- Controlled letter of credit and working capital lines with banks.
- Set up SBT software and troubleshoot related data.
- Provided detail SBT training for different modules to all users.
- Prepared audit reports to CPA and bankers in quarterly/yearly basis.
- Filed tax forms to IRS, EDD and making timely tax deposits.
- Renewed workers compensation / health insurance.