Senior Budget Analyst Resume
- Confidential Procurement/Payment Processing System, Lawson Purchasing Systems, Ariba Procurement System, SAP System, Data Basic Time Reporting, and Oracle PeopleSoft: Navigator (including: invoicing, activity/procurement analysis, and Journal Entries), One Support Ticketing System, IQNavigator Time Reporting System, IRIS Reporting Systems (including: invoicing, activity/procurement analysis, and contract)
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Power point, Outlook, Microsoft Access, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Project
- Excellent Excel Knowledge/Ability, Strong Analytical skills, Ability to prepare Forecast/Trend analysis reports
- Responsible for performance of Personnel Management including issue resolution
Senior Budget Analyst
- Understand and account for Interagency acquisitions under the Economy Act (31 USC 1535) are addressed in the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Subpart 17.5 using Financial Management and Budget Standardization (FMS) forms 7600A and 7600B. Develops and maintains multi - year budgets that track funding from different funding sources to expenditure using FMMI SAP BOBJ, Microsoft's Access, and Microsoft's Excel.
- Develops and maintains databases in Microsoft's Access and creates ad hoc queries and reports. Develops and maintains cost modules using FMMI SAP BOBJ, Microsoft's Access, and Microsoft's Excel. Creating these modules will require expert level knowledge of MS Excel and senior level knowledge of MS Access. Develops dashboards FMMI SAP BOBJ, Microsoft's Access, and Microsoft's Excel.
- Runs and creates reports using Confidential 's Financial Management Modernization Initiative (FMMI) and SAP's BOBJ.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Understand the methodology of financial reporting on federal contract with FAA and Homeland Security, assist in the development of detailed financial planning justification and documentation.
- Analyze trend and development in budget and exaction process, Funding priorities and workload management. Organize budget data according to appropriate account, object class, and line item code.
- Research, compile, verify and summarize data involving operating expenses, as they relate to object class and line item information, enter budgetary information in a variety of automated financial systems, develop reports and schedule using Microsoft applications, and federal automated systems
Senior Financial Analyst
- Understand the methodology of financial reporting on federal contract from cradle to grave.
- Review, audit and electronically upload volunteer expense statements for payment processing by Accounts Payable; Create templates and reports to support management process and informational needs.
- Grant Financial Reporting for TCE, VITA and MME, pulling the data and creating a pivot table of the data. Monthly Accrual reporting of expenses incurred in the current month; Create donated funds report for all ten (10) Regions; Create donated funds deposit slip for Finance.
- Understood the importance of insuring the close-out process in accordance with the contracts as it pertains to the FAR/DFAR for the government.
- Provided financial services for the Program which included performing contract reviews, billing/invoicing reconciliation, data and reporting generation, subcontractor and general payment processing for a government contract. Financial Management of 15 in-house technical personnel; 10 persons in the field and 10 contractors on a Cost Plus contract.
- Measure performance against budget for assigned projects and analyze the variances work closely with Project Manager/Account Manager to maintain accurate project Estimates to Complete (ETCs) for labor, materials and all Other Direct Costs (ODCs). Journal entries AMEX charges from the main corporate account to direct Airports per the charges.
Financial Travel Analyst
- Understood the per diem progress as it pertains to the contract as well as my experience working in SAP.
- Insured that company’s business policies when used in all transactions, reviewed and analyzed financial and business related audits preparing documents for other departments on the outcome of audit and financial analyses. Audit and validate employee expense reports, track and approve subcontractor invoices.
- Assists in data cleansing activities and/or reconciliations. Other tasks include providing general project management support, creating surveys, presentations, scheduling meetings/conferences, and researching various policies and issues is required.
Program Analyst/Project Control Analyst
- Understood the methodology to running a contract from cradle to grave.
- Provided financial support, audit support to Project Manager (PM), Senior Contracts Administrator (SCA) and Senior Subcontracts Administrator (SSA); Managing the personnel and the account funding, providing direction and guidance on a Cost Plus, T&M and Firm-Fixed.
- Resolved personnel issues and problems, managed performance to meet contract requirements and work standards.
- Validated and tracked new and/or deleted Contract Line Items (CLIN) on billing worksheets, base year and option year modifications. Calculated and managed Project expenses against controls, external project billings, employee time collection, and project revenue in all systems (i.e. Confidential, Lawson, Data Basic and SAP)
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes