Senior - level IT Executive, Channel Sales and Information Security expert with over 25 years of diverse experience in the financial, educational, telecom, energy, manufacturing, and government industry sectors. Expert in leading management teams to optimize productivity and profitability by identifying improvement opportunities and implementing corrective actions. Proven ability to lead, manage, design, plan, and implement IT business solutions that support new applications, processes, and complete lines of business both on Premise and in the Cloud. Consistently recognized for outstanding sales, management and service delivery performance, as well as unique and creative perspectives on problem resolution. Expert leadership, communication and staff development skills. A very professional and energetic individual.
- Channel Development
- IT Infrastructure Security
- Physical Security
- Public Speaking
GSI SALES EXECUTIVE
- Work with Global Service Integrators WW to assist with creation of routes to market, enablement of System Integrator sales, marketing and technical resources in their efforts to include Confidential Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Systems Middleware in their services solutions.
- Work with all WW geography based organizations in creating pipeline, enabling technical and sales teams, working new opportunities through sales cycle and the eventual closing of new business.
CLOUD PARTNER SALES EXECUTIVE
- Working with Confidential Channel Partners in the development and execution of their partner sales plans/quotas for ITS including Confidential Public Cloud offerings as well as all the labor based services in service areas 1-9.
SECURITY TIGER TEAM LEADER
- Development/progression/closure of large complex security opportunities in Confidential IMT, APAC Region.
- Work with local client teams and business partners in respective regions to drive Confidential Security Solutions.
- Lead pursuit teams and proposal teams to strategize the development of the sales cycle.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Providing business development for new Emerging Business (EBO) within Confidential ’s software group. The Trusted Identity Initiative is the providing solutions involved in “trust in human identity”.
- Responsible for all sales and business development activities in North and South America, Japan and Confidential geographic locations for both internal Confidential and Partner sales.
- Work with cross lines of business and business partners to merge together multiple securities and IT solutions into one comprehensive usable asset dealing with human identity.
- Exceeded 2008 target revenues.
GLOBAL OFFERING MANAGER
- Responsible for the Identity and Access Management service product lines globally.
- New offering creation and maintaining of current portfolio.
- Provide sales assistance to field as well as addressing Geo resource needs.
- Provided training for field sales teams, business partners and technical teams.
- Monthly Global speaking assignments in the area of infrastructure security for Confidential and Confidential Business Partners at industry conferences.
INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY PRACTICE LEADER
- Lead a team of 20 Security Architects and Consultants in the Americas.
- Responsible for delivery of security engagements of all sizes and disciplines.
- Work extensively with IDSM and all types of security in the IT arena. Involved in the management of the security team and all personnel issues including hiring and day to day issues.
- Manage security pipeline and sales activities.
- Assist with identifying and closing of new business opportunities in the security and IT infrastructure disciplines to help maintain the team’s utilization targets.
- Worked jointly with business partners on engagements to augment staffing requirements.
SECURITY COMPETENCY PRINCIPAL
- Managed the infrastructure security team. Initiated sales opportunities in all the sectors and various industries in the US.
- Worked with the regional ITS security principals and ITS sales specialist in moving security opportunities through the sales cycle to closure.
- Worked with all the Tivoli security products in their portfolio.
- I have been instrumental in the ITS/Tivoli relationship and have worked with their labs, development teams, enablement teams and senior management.
- I managed a team of ITS architects and ITS consultants on security engagements and have been an engagement manager for various security engagements.
- Created a very solid sales pipeline that is constantly growing and developing.
SOFTWARE SALES MANAGER
- Worked with IGS Strategic Outsourced accounts in selling software for the Confidential platform for OTC and MLC products.
- Facilitated training to IGS SO sales/services teams.
- Assisted with transition of software from green to blue.
- Exceeded sales targets in 2002.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Influenced IGS engagements/solutions to include Confidential software.
- Responsibilities included relationship building, principal and consultant education, joint sales programs, opportunity management, forecasting, executive interaction and client engagements. Worked with all SWG pillars.
- Exceeded sales targets.
IGS/SWG ALLIANCE MANAGER
- Assisted in creating the formal relationship between Confidential SWG and IGS in the western region. Provided leadership to the BIS principals and consultants in working with SWG counterparts including software account managers, pillar reps and solution architects.
- Additional responsibilities included executive interaction, forecasting and ongoing relationship management. Exceeded sales target. (200%)