Assistant Controller Resume
Marina Del Rey, CA
Operations Management: Revenue Projections & Targeting, Budgeting, System Set - Up & Overhaul, Performance Analysis, Job Costing, Software Migration, Payroll Oversight, Operations Leadership.
Project Management: Product development, production, marketing, logistics, quarterly and annual sales analysis.
Business Analyst: Review all aspects of accounting data such as A/R, A/P, inventory, aging stock, and collections to make strategic business decisions.
Accounting: Reconciliations, Month-End Closing, Financial Analysis, Profit & Loss (Net Income), Balance Sheet, Cash Flow & Management, General Ledger, Journal Entries, Working with CPA, Ad Hoc Reports, Maintain General Ledger, Receivables & Payables, Excel, Deposits, PayrollPrograms: Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access Advanced Certified, PowerPoint, Outlook), PowerTerm, Rumba/Mainframe applications, MOM (Multichannel Order Manager), QuickBooks, POS, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Windows XP, 7, 8, Magenta, Netsuite, Oracle (Most ERP systems).
Confidential, Marina Del Rey, CA
- Manage all accounting matters including AP, AR, fixed assets, GL reconciliation, payroll, loans, sales tax, BPP tax, franchise accounting, cash flow, preparation of financial report for end of month and end of year.
- Lead a 4 person team of 3 Accountants and 1 Senior Accountant.
- Maintain and audit inventory purchasing and inventory processes.
- Manage bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain daily cash flow projections.
- Daily transaction audits and reconciliations.
- Manage franchising division (all accounting).
- Manage, audit and reconciliation all inter-company transaction between large multi-entity corporations.
- Implement training for new hires and mentoring team.
- Month end closing.
- Royalty payment calculation and processing.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Carry out Accounts Payable duties, which include reviewing and approving all departmental and operational vendor bills and accounts.
- Execute in-depth monthly inventory counts, as well as complete necessary inventory database adjustments and accounting entries to sustain accurate stock levels of products.
- Maintain weekly records for many clients and vendors for product and commission payments.
- Work in QuickBooks entering bills, journal entries for all employee company credit-cards, adjusting entries and accruals to keep up true accounting reports.
- Resolving charge backs, project management, planning/budgeting, manage multiple bank accounts, credit card sales batch and merchant reporting.
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Assisted with company’s largest Medicare enrollment period encompassing over 23,000 members.
- Maintained members’ records on a daily basis including enrollments, disenrollment, and update demographics.
- Monthly analysis report reconciliations: new membership, pre-enrollment packages, premium financial analysis, pending/hold member.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Managed operations by directly managing accounting team, producing monthly reports for sales, returns, A/R, quarter gross/net, sales commissions, payroll, and inventory.
- Managed 3PL customer support office & warehouse.
- Manage all the customer and vendor accounts payable and receivable on a daily basis.
- Multi-task several critical vendor-relationship operations.
- Restructured the company’s recordkeeping after a year of unorganized, problematic prior bookkeeping, to a smooth-running process.
- Help maintain and improve work flow by improving/implementing new processes as needed.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Launched 3 new product lines which grossed $5M in first year profits during employment.
- Executed ordering and communications to overseas suppliers in Korea on a regular basis, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of purchase order, shipment and payment. Liaison between 4 manufacturers and over 15 sales reps. Oversaw orders/shipments/payments between 300+ orders per day domestic and overseas direct shipment.
- Managed operations by directly managing accounting team, producing monthly reports for sales, returns, A/R, quarter gross/net, sales commissions, payroll, and inventory, providing monthly & quarterly sales forecasts, along with inventory orders for future sales. Performed monthly internal audit.
- Managed 3PL customer support, office and warehouse.
- Continuously contrive new systems of consistent data-keeping, as well as improve the efficiency of workplace procedures.
Confidential, Moonachie, NJ
- Handled day-to-day general business operation activities for golf apparel manufacturer.
- Managed all North America territory sales reps ensuring constant sales activities.
- Reported daily, weekly, monthly & annual sales record to President.
- Led all purchase ordering (entering, revising, return retrieval & crediting accounts).
- Managed all overseas shipments of merchandise, including returns & repairs.
- Handled A/R, A/P, billing, statements, collections, planned annual tradeshow in Orlando FL and provided on-site business support.
Confidential, New York, NY
New York Office Manager
- Opened New York branch office (supplies, furniture, software, H/R).
- Managed 10 high sales states, 150 sales reps & entered 100-150 sales orders per day.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes