Seeking to attain a challenging manufacturing technical position working as a member, within a group and part of a team. While maintaining a sense of purpose with managing actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements.
- Over 25 years of experience including designing, testing, diagnosing and evaluating IC (integrated circuit) PC (printed circuit) Board electrical systems to component level. Performing equipment preventive maintenance and repairs while writing equipment specifications and process procedures.
- Able to function in a multi - system Microsoft environment using current OS and MS Office products.
- Solving problems through a systematic analysis of processes using sound judgment and a realistic understanding of the relevant issues. Able to analyze, define, and quickly identify technical problems with equipment. Resilient in adapting to a variety of situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and a mature problem-solving approach.
- Detail-Oriented with an ability to focus on issues mattering most to achieving desired results. Committed to produce outcomes without direction and to find necessary resources; by managing actions to meeting changing deadlines and requirements.
- Demonstrated skill in the creation of technical documentation and training materials; experienced in fostering and building customer relationships, providing end-user training, and conducting equipment demonstrations; able to provide concise directions and instructions over the telephone and face-to-face, and converse in both technical and non-technical language.
- Processing semiconductor product, performing equipment maintenance pm’s, to authoring equipment specifications. As well as, from transporting, loading and unloading reticles to Planar and X-Sectioning PC Substrates, Integrated Circuits and Silicon Die. Along with LabVIEW programming in the Lab environment.
- Created IC evaluation PC Boards using PADS-CADWare for schematic-capture/board layout. Overseeing board manufacturing, component stuffing and validation. (Primary formal-exposure and involvement with Statistical Process Control, LabVIEW and PADS-CADWare: Software tools; was during employment with Motorola). Board deliverables included low level discrete test setups to extensive and sophisticated mother board/daughter card systems containing digital communication ports and power/analog intensive I/O’s. LabVIEW programming/testing IC’s in design using designed IC evaluation PC Boards with mother board/PGA (programmable gate array) daughter card systems
- Employed in Failure Analysis, confirming through analysis; architecture and bump failure-conditions occurring in packaged and non-packaged silicon die. Through: Planar and X-Sectioning analysis of PC Substrates, IC and Silicone Die. Utilizing the Allied Tech-Prep and Struers TargetMaster. Designed IC evaluation PC Boards for testing IC’s in design used in product characterization (bench testing, temperature validation etc…). Utilizing tools such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes and more in unison with LabVIEW. Conducted testing on non-performing product(s) to component-level.
- Coordinated prototype assembly for IC’s, including the generation of wire-bond diagrams and I/O (input/output) mapping for high-pin count packages. Diffusion FAB deposition time evaluation - determination. Writing/Evaluating written process/maintenance specification.
Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Reticle Rover transporting, loading and unloading pod and cassette reticles in Nikon and ASML lithography steppers in the Confidential FAB environment in FABs 12, 22 and 32 in Chandler, Arizona.
- Improving throughput in the process of the loading/unloading of pod and cassette reticles in Nikon and ASML lithography steppers in the FAB environment. By modifying procedures and the tools used resulting in a measured increase in efficiency.
- Thereby, streamlining the execution of the responsibilities in this role.
Failure Analysis Techician
- Planar and X-Sectioning PC Substrates, Integrated Circuits and Silicon Die.
- Confirming through analysis, architecture and bump failure-conditions occurring in packaged and non-packaged silicon die of semiconductor integrated circuits. In both Research & Development and in market devices.
Quality Assurance Technician
- Testing, inspecting, evaluating supply and raw material quality.
- Confirming through analysis, the quality of the printed circuit board materials used in the Confidential ’s Corporation Printed Circuit Board products.
- Test, diagnose, trouble shoot “COX” entertainment set top box systems.to component level.
- Soldering, de-soldering surface mount; through hole components and Integrated Circuit chips; certified soldering; ISO 9000.
- Test, diagnose, trouble shoot airline controller PC Boards.
- Test, diagnose, trouble shoot airline controller PC Boards to component level and to FAA regulations
- Solder, De-Solder - surface mount; through-hole components and IC chips; certified soldering: ISO 9000.
- Operate complex-equipment/analytical-tools.
- Operate complex-equipment/analytic-tools processing silicon-wafers in a clean-room Etch environment.
- Building equipment/materials sales consultant; cashier.
- Procuring equipment and materials for customers.