- Highly motivated individual with 30 years of experience in the Implementation of Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits and Time Management systems. Strong analytical skills, excellent functional, technical and management knowledge.
- Versatile self - starter with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Owned successful small business for 9 years with major responsibilities of Accounting
- Licensed sales agent selling: Health, Accident, Dental, Vision, Income Protection, Life and other Proprietary Products.
Implementation Consultant IV / Data Conversion
- Technical transformation of client files into various Confidential front end HCM applications.
- Worked independently in a virtual environment that plays a key role in a smooth transition of products for client where strong project and time management skills are crucial.
- Annually working on up to 40 projects to further Confidential success.
- Part of a team tasked to create an innovative means of converting client data and manage the data conversion of National Account clients of 1,000 to upwards of 20,000 employees.
- Well versed in the Peoplesoft table structure as Confidential ’s Enterprise system was derived from earlier licensed Peoplesoft systems.
- Tasked with managing implementation teams of 2-5 Implementation Professionals with an average of 3-5 projects simultaneously
- Responsible for directing all phases of detailed analysis, scope design, setup of front end application Client Server products for Payroll, Human Resource, Time Management, General Ledger and Benefit products as well as overseeing mainframe configuration.
- Mentored team members when required.
- Developed and executed project plans and to ensure that parallel testing and live processing is accomplished accurately with quality and client satisfaction.
- Processed change controls where necessary and developed alternate designs to accomplish client goals.
- Ensured a smooth transition into client support team arena.
- Led the implementations of New York Metropolitan Hospitals including New York Columbia-Presbyterian Group which consists of five hospital locations resulting in 1.5 million dollars in annual revenue, St. Barnabas Hospitals, as well as the New Jersey municipalities of Bergen and Passaic. Other large transitions included BMG Music Group, Sherman and Sterling, Young & Rubicam and Neuberger Berman in NYC.
Senior Implementation Consultant
- Analyzed and designed requirements for Complex National Account clients to determine needs, conversion methods and process changes.
- Developed and executed strategies to insure the accurate and timely delivery of Confidential Payroll, Human Resource and Benefit Solutions.
- Partnered with Third Party vendors and administrators to guarantee seamless transition to new systems.
- Received the Implementation Specialist Award for excellence as the individual the highest productivity and survey scores two years in a row.
Major Conversion Analyst/Senior Key Account Manager
- Managed a one-million-dollar client base.
- Provided on-going technical support to existing users. Informed clients about new products and features. Maintained a 100% client retention rate.
- Supported Confidential . and Group Health.
- Virtual position, provided technical support for the client service and implementation team on critical and complex applications including benefit accruals, third party feeds, and complex calculations. Analyzed client specs, setup solution, and tested until satisfactory completion.
- Performed detailed analysis and design requirements for 1000 man payrolls and up.
- Provided detail support for Masterfile conversion, training and testing on client’s end.
- Developed and implemented technical solutions on the mainframe, provided detailed documentation, and ensured successful transition to live processing and hand off to support.
- Performed all day-today bookkeeping, payroll, invoicing
- Created all Accounting reports; including profit & Loss statements and Balance Sheets.