Human Resource Compliance Specialist Resume
To obtain a human resource position with an organization where human resource skills will be viewed as an asset and proven performance result in opportunities for recognition and advancement.
- Ten years of proven management and human resource skills
- Strong leadership abilities and highly motivated self - starter with an extreme degree of initiative and successful outcomes
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and persuasion skills
- Extensive knowledge of human resource matters, including employee relations, diversity, compensation plans, process improvement, and full cycle recruiting.
- Talent for developing and delivering training and coaching at all levels
- Dedicated commitment to teamwork, consensus building and soliciting input from all members to further organizational objectives
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, Paycom, Integrated Payroll Systems, and People Soft
Human Resource Compliance Specialist
- Performed audit on 110 personnel files to ensure compliance according to the Department of Labor, FLSA, state and federal laws and Lieberal Flarsheim
- Developed and implemented an organization system for employee files so that documents would be easily identified and secured, which will also reduce time for future audits.
- Based on review of findings from employee file audit, developed and implemented forms, processes, procedures and/or policies when needed that included:
- Performance Reviews (Introductory and Annual Employees)
- Introduced a process for documenting and verifying employee training in their files and electronically.
- Removed documents such as medical, I-9’s and Background Check. Created policies for I-9’s and Background Checks.
- Conducted an audit on all I-9’s (made corrections when needed and acquired forms and documents for those that did not have one. Also attached Retention Worksheet to all of them and explanations to those that needed.
- Successful in implementing a process for verifying credentials from background checks and wrote a policy for this process.
- Logged all findings for each individual file
- Developed and Implemented an On-boarding Program to follow new hires for six months.
- Developed and Implemented and Introductory Period Appraisal Process for New Hires.
Human Resource Generalist
- Responsible for on-boarding, benefit administration, personnel files, etc…
- Daily maintenance of employee documentation in PAYCOM, HRIS Program.
- Responsible for advising managers and employees on HR policies, procedures and forms.
- Ensuring that all ACA reports are in compliance and completed monthly.
- Extensively researching and implementing best practices for current practices being utilized such as performance appraisals, benefit plans, incentives, on/off boarding, etc…
- Assisting the Corporation with Open Enrollment to over 27,000 employees all over the USA through their call center by utilizing several HRIS programs (People Soft, Knowledge Base and Service Center).
- Able to effectively complete tasks remotely, as this is a multi-location corporation.
- Successful in educating and enrolling employees in benefit plans offered by the corporation.
- Successful in educating employees about the Wellness Program and discounts offered to lower their medical premiums.
Human Resource Generalist
- Assisted with the On-boarding process for New-Hires.
- Transitioned personnel files from paper to an electronic system. Maintained and updated employee information by using Integrated Payroll System (IPS).
- Developed and implemented processes for exit interviews, interviews, terminations, and recruitment.
- Conducted Exit Interviews, processed unemployment claims and completed the COBRA process for terminated employees.
Human Resource Manager
- Managed the Human Resource Department (On-boarding process, benefits, recruitment, training, talent management, personnel files, employee relations, background checks, etc.).
- Revised the On-Boarding Process to include data tracking and outcomes.
- Provided supervision and leadership to a staff of four.
- Designed, evaluated and modified compensation plans annually to ensure that plans are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Successful audits by the Council on Accreditation biannually and the State of Missouri Children’s Division annually to ensure that all employees and agency are following the guidelines set forth by these governing entities.
- Successful in processing and completing all unemployment, EEOC and workman compensation claims and/or hearings.
- Successful in resolving conflicts and providing resolutions to employees and managers.
- Responsible for facilitating “Employee Relation cases from start to finish, ensuring that a resolution has been made and that the resolution is in compliance with company, federal and state standards.
- Instrumental in planning and developing the Agency’s Strategic Plan along with carrying out the Human Resource responsibilities indicated.
- Provided support for the Board of Directors and their committees (Executive, Finance and Board Development) by setting the meeting agendas and composing the minutes and other documents when necessary.
- Successful in reducing the cost of employee benefits by 25% by enrolling employees in voluntary insurance plans (dental, vision, short term disability& life).
- Processed and enrolled employees in health, life, disability, vision and dental insurance plans annually.
- Created, implemented and administered employee policies and handbook. In addition, prepared and distributed written and verbal information to inform employees of compensation plans and personnel policies.
- Complied, wrote, edited and prepared proposals, grants, special articles, brochures and newsletters.
- Coordinated job training/development with management to ensure continued development of staff.
- Successful in reducing the training budget by 20% utilizing staff as “Train the Trainer”.
- Maintained and managed reaccreditations, licenses and contracts in addition to responding to RFPs and completed compliance reports.
- Developed and implemented the Continuous Quality Improvement Process for the Agency.
- Conducted job, compensation and education analysis in regards to individual employee positions for the creation and oversight of job descriptions.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes