Financial Analyst Resume
Finance professional with extensive over 10 years hands - on experience in operational, financial and strategic planning. Research, analyses and presentations impact senior executives’ decisions.
- Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting
- SOX Compliance Testing
- IFRS/US GAAP
- Risk Assessment
- Variance Analysis
- Cash Management
- Financial Reporting
- Team leadership and management
- Financial Modeling
SAP, QuickBooks, Advanced MS Excel (VLook-Ups, Pivots, SumIfs and Advanced Formulas)
Confidential, Chatsworth, CA
- Cash Flow management. Actual, forecast and analysis.
- Inventory analysis. Maintaining optimal inventory level, reveal and write off obsolete materials. COGS variance analysis.
- Annual Budget process setting and implementation. Collection and aggregation of various department expenditures into Consolidated Budget Model. Analysis of production and sales plans. Submission of consolidated budget presentation to VP of Finance
- Budget vs. Actuals Flux Analysis
- Financial modeling in Excel.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CAFinancial Analyst
- Bookkeeping of AP/AR accounts in Quick books for sole proprietors
- Cash Reconciliations of over 50 bank accounts.
- Preparation and filing of Tax Returns for individuals. Analyzing the provided information about income and expenses and check it on eligibility for deduction.
- Creating simple financial models in Excel for Business Plans, Breakeven Models
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (promoted from Business analyst)
- Led the execution of annual budget process ($20M budget) and revised the format by implementing a multi-functional excel spreadsheet that enables to self-populate projections from one home tab.
- Provide senior management with a monthly financial package describing results to date, forward projections compared to budget and commentary around noticeable trends.
- Collaborate with accounting team and formulated effective recommendations for cost reduction measures that equated to roughly $4M in savings from previous year. This was accomplished by analyzing our current expense accounts and general ledger reports obtained from local ERP system.
- Distribute periodical financial reporting summary to CEO, and analyze main variances in revenue part.
- Prepare and distribute monthly profit/loss report across 14 different entities - this schedule includes a high level view of our company’s financial performance (by business line) in terms of actuals vs. budget on a monthly, quarterly and year-to-date scale.
- Monitor daily cash-flow and balances.
- Develop excel models and ad/hoc reporting (as required) to determine long-term feasibility of the company’s performance and operating metrics.
- Supervised and mentored two (2) Financial Analysts.
Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst
- Prepared quarterly consolidated financial statements for U.S. and international (Eastern Europe and Middle Africa region) entities
- Prepare various financial reports and other Managerial Reporting requests to meet the Corporate HQ & SOX requirements
- Submitted quarterly consolidated financial statements to the bank and comply with loan covenants; respond to bank queries and currency conversions
- Prepared intercompany transactions and consolidation.
- Prepared for and manage the annual audit process with BIG4 external auditors
- Reviewed annual business income tax returns prepared by outside CPA’s for completeness and accuracy
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly closings of the general ledger
- Prepared daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports for management
- Prepared monthly cash and loans balances for the Board
- Executed and implemented programs to streamline the accounting practices and procedures, including automation of tasks, to improve the quality and efficiency of financial reporting
- Provided guidance to finance staff on proper use of GAAP
- Transfer Price application review
- Translation, Revaluation, Transaction Gain/loss postings and its analysis
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes