- Well - versed in low to high-level programming languages such as C, C#, and Java.
- Perceptive of security vulnerabilities from hardware, software and network levels.
- Strong ability to learn new skills independently with little to no instruction.
Languages: Java, C/C++, C#, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux.
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Android Studio, Unity, Tableau, Blender.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Adept in AGILE development such as SCRUM
- Mobile Development
- Network concepts such TCP/IP
- Version control through Git and GitHub
- Familiarity of command prompt and BASH
- Assemble and configure PC’s
- Design and implementation using UML
- Setup and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks
- Basic information of security practice and concepts
- Worked in a group to create and code a voice-controlled device with facial recognition and similar features inspired by Confidential 's Echo Dot.
- Upgraded and enhanced features for Confidential by increasing range of available colors for terminal, added automatic reconnection, and fixed errors in GUI of windows.
- Developed and coded basic tower defense shooting game including original designs of in-game characters.
- Creating an app for Android to improve security in gated communities.
- Furthering knowledge of information technology industry by preparing for CompTIA exam for networking.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Facility Manager & Sunday School Teacher
- Oversaw maintenance of property; repaired and replaced equipment or parts.
- Collected and compared estimates from contractors for major repairs.
- Organized social and educational lesson plan for teens weekly.