- To obtain a position in the field of Information Technology with specific interest in Project Management, Data Analysis, and Information Technology Operations.
- Collaborated with a team to help design, develop, and create a database solution for a Nomo Auto Group company using SQL and HTML.
- Provided an online web server for each branch into one centralized database for inventory and sales.
- Developed an IT solution for a client’s produce market, which consisted of creating brochures and executing a website to market his business to potential customers.
- Worked as a Data Analyst on a project to assess a database’s performance, stability, and optimization.
- Evaluated case briefings that involved security and privacy on information, with a special emphasis on how social network plays a role in this area.
- Participated in a group project that evaluated hacking attacks from foreign countries. Gathered intel on the hacking attacks using logs and interviews. Utilized BLUF writing techniques to relay information to stakeholders.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.1/10, MAC OSX
Applications: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server 2008, MS Visio, MS Project, NetBeans
Confidential, Audubon, PA
Patch Management Analyst
- Add a patch/upgrade to patch set
- Schedule assets to be patched each month.
- Collaborate with Engineers to make sure that servers are being patched.
- Reach out to any stakeholders that need to be coordinated with early in the day.
- Investigate any newly discovered unpatched assets; if necessary schedule for patching and discuss with team about old unpatched assets.
- Make sure that each server has a ticket written and complies with the SharePoint site.
Confidential,University Park, PA
Residential Computing Desk Intern
- Setup an active working connection on multiple devices in student dorm rooms.
- Traced and corrected wireless issues that involved both Windows and MACs. Troubleshot user access rights on multiple systems ranging from servers to firewalls.
- Performed operating system troubleshooting and enhancements on Windows and MAC OSX, which resulted in the machine working normally.
- Performed security assessments on all computers and servers and documented reports for management.
- Configured VPN’s integrating firewalls and client software for connection and remote access.
- Ensured students were adhering to the Universities security policies by monitoring and enforcing access controls.
Confidential, Philadelphia PA
Medical Records Clerk
- Maintained patient files and retrieved files for scheduled appointments; filed all patient data upon receipt of information; initiated records for new patients and created computer index.
- Performed patient data verification to ensure security of patient records was not compromised.