- Designed/developed a doctor patient portal website using visual studio and SQL server
- Fully functioning front end Patients Portal for the patients side to be able to see their health reports, request refills on medication, update personal information, request referrals, check statements, and insurance.
- Windows Application that allowed doctors to input patient’s data and pull up data from previous visits
- Designed and Developed SSRS report, switched from Access DB reports to SQL Databases by building more efficient and reliable SSRS reports for a Business Office, Using SQL Database and Visual Studio.
- Re - designed and Developed .NET applications utilizing SQL database system as per company.
- Designed, developed, and implemented a website using Microsoft Expression 4. The site was coded with HTML and CSS style sheet.
Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Windows 9X, Ubuntu
Development Tools: Microsoft Office, Visual Studio 2010, Expression Web, SQL Management Studio, GIT
Languages: SQL, CSS, HTML, C#, Oracle DB, BootStrap, Processing, .NET
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Working knowledge of .NET applications utilizing SQL database system as per company.
- Designed and developed SSRS reports.
- Created/Modified FTP for Vendors.
- IT Events, helped with data validations using SQL and Oracle Developer.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and created indexes.
- Writing new stored procedures and modifying existing ones and tune them such as they perform well.
- Working knowledge of DA2 (Data Analytics 2.0) Cerner software, to test Financial Reports.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- Participates in meetings with users, vendors, and IS staff to develop/modify system specifications.
- Supports the implementations of applications and prepares the appropriate documentation.
- Performs system testing and documentation for all phases of the application development life cycle.
Confidential, Abington, PA
- Developed, designed and implemented a learning program for the Processing Programming Language
- Worked with the Kinect to develop interactive exercises: gestures, and graphic object display
- Learned how to package a learning program to teach the features of programming language processing
- Assisted IT department with troubleshooting various technical issues including but not limited to wired/wireless network setup, printer setup, hardware setup etc.
- Kept a log of issues resolved for future reference