Strongly motivated graduate with training and practical experience in technical support and help desk issues. Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. Computer literate. Energetic, productive and goal directed.
Programming languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, DotNet.
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8, Linux
Other: MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Confidential, New Hampshire
- Assisted professor in “Advanced Java” using Eclipse tool. Supervised 108 students
- Created and managing a website using WordPress.
- Designated to manage a team of 16 agents to explain the use of ServiceNow.
- Served as a go - to person for the Project Management team
- Provided technical support for Target Stores in US using ServiceNow, Salesforce and CRM tools
- Resolved issues related to servers, cameras, printers, desktops etc.
- Assisted on Bank of Montreal server issues in Canada and Zurich
- Taught Numerical Computing using C and C++ language to a class of 33 students
- Explained the development of polynomial equations, iterative methods and simultaneous equations using Turbo C
- Formulated techniques to solve interpolation, Approximation, Error analysis and Integration
- Ranked as a Teacher Guardian among a staff of seven.