Seeking Entry Level IT PositionCompTIA A+ Certified; Diligent worker well known for extraordinary teamwork skills, organized effort and acute attention to detail. Takes satisfaction in tackling hefty projects and complex problem solving. Energetic personality with award winning patience and customer service.
Computer Hardware: Troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrading of computer hardware (e.g., Compaq, Dell, Gateway, HP, PC - compatible hardware).
Computer Software: Troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrading of computer software (e.g., Microsoft Office 2007, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Networking: Networking with TCP/IP on Local Area Networks (LANs) and on Wide Area Networks (WANs), including use of Command-line utilities and navigation.
Installation of Networks: Installing and maintaining computer networks; (managing switches, hubs and routers for computer networks (LANs & WANs)); Network cabling (CAT5, 5e, 6 Ethernet) and Wireless networking.
Computer Help Desk Administration: Provide computer help/support desk functions and document and analyze computer support activities; Manage the tools and techniques of remote diagnosis and resolution of end-user client-side and server-side issues; Configure and troubleshoot the desktop and user environments.
Desktop Operating Systems: Installation, maintenance, optimization and troubleshooting of desktop operating systems (e.g., Windows XP, Vista, 7, Novell Linux operating system).
Printers/Printing: Installation of local and network-attached printing.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Provided technical support by troubleshoot Internet connectivity, and effectively remove/prevent virus infection as well as any type of malware issues.
- Performed network administration functions, set up network user accounts/ permissions, reset passwords, and administered group policies via DRA and Active Directory.
- Installed, configured, maintained, and supported all servers within the network.
- Delivered printing solutions and peripherals, e.g., scanners/ copiers, digital senders, and fax machines.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software.
- Track, prioritize and document requests using an IT support request system (helpdesk).
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Scanning packages onto pallets and stacking them neatly onto pallet
- Splitting packages at lanes to their correct side
- Open/Close pallets once they are empty or full
- Sort packages to their proper location
- Base wrapping pallets once they are full and moving them to be shipped out
Confidential, Cockeysville, MDFc Associate
- Prepare materials for charitable events, such as fundraising envelopes, bid sheets, or gift bags.
- Secure commitments of participation or donation from individual donors.
- Motivating and facilitating supporters to maximize the donations.
- Raised awareness of the charity and its work at local and national levels