Database tools: MS Access, Microsoft Sql server
Operating System: Mac OSX, Windows, Linux
Others: GIT, BitBucket, SourceTree, Jira, Bootstrap, Visual Studio
- Managing sound and light system, maintain lab computer in campus, class projector.
- Tutoring students in different level of Maths.
- Helping individual and group student with math problem.
- Assist with data collection and analysis for Confidential to provide businesses with information for strategic planning, expansion, and hiring decisions for Confidential
- Interact with client, gathering business requirement, planning and analyzing.
- Creating wireframes and prepared software documentation for software application.
- Writing Code using C# in visual studio and SQL server for database.
- Handled all aspects of the software application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
Environment: Visual Studio, Jira, Git, Bitbucket, MS Sql ServerClient: Ortho Net, White Plains, NY
- Involved in discussions with the System Analyst to identify the technical requirements.
- Articulated business strategy and branding issues and to balance these with user needs and technological constraints.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Responsible for the design of client websites right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, Usability Testing, Agile methodology, Eclipse, Windows.
Confidential, New Haven, CT
UI Developer Intern
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Developed Websites using CSS and HTML as per provided style guidelines.
- Writing codes in JQUERY to perform AJAX to get JSON data from the backend/APIs and parse it on the frontend.
- Developing navigation, animated buttons, layouts, and icons.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Used JQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Interacted with business and quality assurance teams to deliver the final product.
- Participated in bug fixing with QA team which involved load and performance checking.
Environment: HTML, XML, DHTML, CSS, MS - Visual Studio, Adobe Photoshop.