To obtain a job in the finance industry with my finance degree.
- Computer Proficient
- Proficient with SAS program
- Good Communication Skills
- Scored a 151 on the LSATs
- I assisted business development team on various projects used by a national sales team by researching national financial institutions’ activities, and validating account information for all account managers across the country.
- I worked independently on these projects with minimal supervision. I also worked on a group intern summer project volunteering at Confidential that had to be presented to the CEO, CFO, and CLO for approval.
- Our project was to hold a company food drive to take food to Confidential the day we volunteered.
- Our goal was 150 lbs and we far exceeded the goal and brought over 500 lbs.
- Stock bakery area, bake bread, and assist customers.