Work Experience: January 22, 1984 to December 31, 2009: Confidential, P. A. ~ Minneapolis, MN
Records Management/Supply Supervisor
- Created, updated and maintained an accurate, secure and efficient filing index system for all active, inactive,off-site, and closed files (approximately 60,000 files/boxes).
- Opened new files utilizing Elite software; entered billing information and client numbers into Legal Key software, producing labels with scanner-ready barcodes; maintained file organization.
- Checked files out and in using Legal Key software and retrieved/re-filed same.
- Responded to staff requests for retrieval of case files storedonsite and offsite; instituted improvements in order to facilitate quick file retrieval for attorneys.
- Re-labeled, indexed, packed and wrote descriptions for files being closed and sent for off-site storage; entered information into off-site website.
- Generated an annual report for attorneys on existing case files forpurposes of closing case files and arranging for offsite storage.
- Scanned documents into iManage; processed, sorted and delivered mail during first ten years of employment; completed copying projects during first five years of employment.
- Destroyed off-site files/boxes and obtained Certificates of Destruction.
- Trained and supervised assistant.
- Maintained and ordered office supplies weekly, kept inventory of all office supplies.
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail; exceptional proofreading skills
- Very organized; never lost a file in 26 years
- Diligent and hard-working; excellent attendance
- Flexible in schedule and adaptable to constant change
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive relationships/interactions with all levels of staff and outside contacts
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Effectively handle multiple tasks and frequent interruptions
- Analyze problems and make sound decisions
Education: High School Diploma