I search for a situation in the area of entry level technology within a well - established organization where I'll be able to apply my awareness of technologies such as Microsoft access, word, as well as tally used for the assistance of the company. My year’s of experience being an entry level technician.
Operating Systems: Win XP, 7
Microsoft Office suites: 2003/2007/2010, Antivirus and firewall
Various types of PC hardware: , Apple/Mac, Dell, HP and Toshiba, Hard drives, monitors, printers, scanners and video equipment
KEY SKILLS AND STRENGTHS:
- Excellent communications skills in both verbal and written English
- Skilled at working with people with diverse backgrounds
- Proven competence in working with others in a team effort
- Perform effectively despite sudden deadlines and changing priorities
- Resourceful in solving problems and maximizing resources and problem solver
- Customer service oriented: Ability to serve and communicate with different types of customers efficiently.
- Effective time management - Can solve complex system problems in minimum time.
Assistant Computer Technical
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email and operating systems issues.
- Followed up with clients to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Installed and configured IT network components and assisted in the implementation of designed IT network configuration.
- System elements after detailed analysis, including computer failures and software malfunctioning..
- Restored data, operating systems, files, documents and drivers.