- A competent Electrical & Electronic Engineer with a comprehensive knowledge of designing, developing and maintaining Electrical & Electronic systems and components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability
- A consistent track record of successfully completing projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
- Having a comprehensive understanding of electrical health and safety regulations, Shady is currently looking for a suitable Electrical & Electronic Engineering position or any other suitable position.
- I can Relocate anywhere (outside Egypt).
- About nine years of experience in Electrical & Electronic projects (Personal job, during study).
- About two years of experience as an instrumentation and control systems engineer in detailed maintenance, commissioning and development coordination of instruments and control systems in Automation & electrical projects.
- Configuring and faults diagnosis of DCS, PLC, SCADA, RTU, Profibus Communication, Analyzers and Control Loops.
- Installation, calibration and loop checking of the field instruments.
- Maintenance and calibration of the control valves.
- Designing, Implementing and Commissioning of new control loops as per site requirements.
- Preparing data sheets, schedules of controllers and ensuring safe and efficient performing of Controller system.
- Good knowledge in Microcontrollers and Electronic circuits.
- Some researches related to the protection of oil pipelines.
- Electrical residential wiring design.
- Programming language (Arduino, Assembly, Flowcode, ladder diagram and MikroC).
- CNC Machines.
- LINUX Embedded Systems.
- CNC machine designer & maker.
A challenging and stimulating pursuit in a reputed organization, where I can best utilize my skills and strengths to accomplish the organization’s goals and objectives and at the same time get an opportunity to expand my own knowledge base.
Windows - MS Office - Esplorer, LUA - Winrelais - Simatic STEP7 - LINUX System - Arduino - Flowcode - Proteus - Corel draw -HTML - LINUX OS - GX developer (Mitsubishi programmable logic controller) - Zelio Soft
- Able to Listen.
- Accept Feedback.
- Business Trend Awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Customer Service.
- Deal with Difficult Situations.
- Desire to Learn.
- Writing Reports.
- Emotion Management.
- Follow Rules.
- High Energy.
- Make Deadlines.
- Problem Solving.
Instrumentation & Automatic Control Engineer
- Leading a team of four instrument technicians.
- Designer of electronic circuit.
- Designer of hardware interfacing.
- Maintain and repair Electronic Circuits Faults.
- Planning required up gradation for instruments to achieve production quality and cost minimizing.
- Development and Modifying Confidential panels.
- Confidential Camera systems.
- Training over 20 employees.
- Smart Home designer & maker.
- Maintenance and calibration of pneumatic control valves.
- Maintenance and calibration of different analyzers: Conductivity, Chlorine, PH, SDI, Redox, Turbidity, TDS (Endress and Hauser) and IMA/FL200 Oil in water.
- Calibrating and adjusting the dosing pumps.
- LED Lamp developer & maintenance.
- Ensure Spares balance and inventory control for all instruments’ spare parts.
- Installation and calibration of the control sensors e.g. Photoelectric sensors, Proximity Sensors, Power Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Pressure Sensors.
- Classic control projects.
- Installation of new PLC controlling system.
- Doing automated instrument calibration that helps save time and money.
- Reduce maintenance costs through automated instrument calibration.
- Learn new skills, both personal and occupational.